{ i hate gays }

[ wang Yibo's pov ]

My life as a college freshman will start here from now on. And everything is better then expected. Because even though my dearest dad has forced me to live on campus. At least i still have my friends, my peers,and even a roommate, who's totally good looking and so goddamm nice. I bet he and i could help each other get laid within first year. Oh, and did i tell you? " I hate gays " Until....

[ others pov ]

When wang yibo was putting his clothes in the closet and suddenly his friend yeonjun hurriedly entered the room he was panting for the air heavily and said,

" Yibo! "

" What the hell!? your so noisy." Yibo said while keeping clothes in wardrobe.

" Do you know? Know that? Your roommate... Is a gay! " Said yeonjun.

" What did you say?" Yibo said while hitting the wardrobe door.

Yibo was waiting for zhan in his room to have a talk with zhan.

When zhan entered the room yibo asked to zhan, " I have something to ask "

" About what? And why do you seem so tense?" Zhan asked.

" Are you a gay? "Asked yibo.

" Yes I'm a gay "replied zhan.

" Then i must be frank. I hate gays. "said yibo angrily.

" What do you want me to do? "Asked zhan.

" Either you or i gotta move out." Said yibo angrily.

"You're disgusted... Just because im a gay? " Asked zhan angrily.

" that's right " Said yibo.

"And how does me being a gay... Have anything to do with you? " Asked zhan.

"It doesn't . but i won't live with gays " Said yibo.

" Then you should move out because im not the one with problem. Its you! " Said zhan angrily.

" Xiao zhan! I will say it one more time. I hate gays with all my guts. If i knew you were a gay, i would never come near you. You filthy perv!" Said yibo Shoutingly.

" Thats none of my business. Either way, im not moving out. Even if i have to live with a narrow -minded jerk like you " Zhan said Shoutingly.

"You must leave! " Said yibo Shoutingly.

" I don't know what shit you have been though, even if you can rid of me, you can't live in this society if you still judge people with that ridiculous logic. Remember that! " Zhan said Shoutingly. And come closer to yibo then yibo pushed zhan and said,

" What are you doing? "Asked yibo while looking at zhan.

" Congratulations, you have to live with this gay man.... For a year ". Said zhan while giving a smirk. And pushed yibo lightly. And zhan leaves the room.

" Fine " Said yibo and went to the hostel wardan and said,

" I want a room change " Said yibo to the wardan.

" No can do. All room's are jam -packed this year. Do you realize how lucky you are to even get a room? Many upperclassmen must move off campus because the dorm is reserved for freshman " Said wardan.

" I need it no matter what. Isn't there anybody who wants room change. Auntie? Said yibo.

" If there's one , they would get it done by themselves , not coming here to yell nonsense " Said wardan angrily.