[ I love you ]

[ Author's POV ]

Yibo was ready to go back to China. He said goodbye to his mom dad. His dad and Yibo were talking for sometimes then he went to the airport. Cheng Lei was looking at him but he didn't dare to talk to him so he didn't even said goodbye to Yibo.

Zhan was with his family. He was trying to play piano. His sister Mun was teaching him how to play piano. He was laughing and talking to his mom, dad and his brother and Mun suddenly a message came from Yibo that he is coming back. Zhan got so happy and he rushed to thier house.

Yibo was back in China. He saw Zhan was not yet home. He was waiting for him but he got tiered because it was already half an hour waiting for him so he thought of taking bath and giving Zhan a welcome home gift. He wore a shirt under nothing.

[ Something like this ]

Finally Zhan came home. He knew Yibo must be in bathroom. Suddenly Yibo came outside. Zhan was shocked looking at Yibos top wearing nothing under. He was looking at Yibo from top to bottom. Yibo was smiling while looking at Zhans reaction. Yibo knew it that he is succeeded in seducing Zhan.

" Your late. " Yibo said while looking at Zhan.

" Am i really late? " Zhan asked while smiling teasingly.

" I thought you would come here...as soon as i texted you. " Yibo said while smiling.

" I tried to call you many times...but you didn't pick up. And I'm not a dog...who runs to his owner as soon as he gets home. " Zhan said.

" You're not? " Yibo asked while smiling.

" Not a dog. But your boyfriend. " Zhan said while smiling and coming close to Yibo. Yibo was also smiling.

" What are you wearing? " Zhan asked while touching Yibos shirts buttons.

" Well... Your welcome home gift. " Yibo said while smiling and keeping his one hand on Zhans shoulder.

" Did you... Forgot something? " Zhan asked while smiling and looking at Yibos lips.

[ Smuts ahead if you don't like mature contents and smut scenes please kindly skip the chapter or the part. 🔞 No hate comments ]

" What? " Yibo asked. He knew what Zhan was talking about but he was pretending not to know. Zhan suddenly pulled Yibo and holded him by his waist. Zhans both hands were around Yibos waist.

" This. " Zhan said while looking at Yibos red cherry lips. And kissed him. Yibos both hands were around Zhans neck. Zhan placed his tongue inside Yibos mouth which was asking more. Both were sucking and licking each other's like animal. Zhan bite Yibos lower lips and sucked it like he doesn't want to let Yibos soft lips go. Finally he left Yibos lips. Yibos lips were swallowen.

" I didn't forget

" I didn't forget. It's because you were supper late. " Yibo said while still his hands were around Zhans neck and Zhan was holding Yibo by his waist.

" I'm sorry... For being late. " Zhan said while smiling and again kissed Yibos lips. He started licking and sucking
Yibo's lips, he gently rubbed his mouth, the tip of his tongue pushing between Yibo's lips, before immediately sliding into his mouth and entangling with his sweet tongue and moving it all around.

Then zhan placed yibo on the bed and spread his legs and he was about to take off his shirt but yibo pulled him closer and kissed him gently.

"Ummm... Ahh. " Yibo moaned lightly.

They were kissing like there is no tomorrow. Just them.. Yibo holded zhans west and came top of zhan and started to kiss his whole face like an wild animal. And bited zhans neck.

Zhan came up on yibo again Zhan pulled his shirt over his head, Zhan smiled at Yib0 and his lips went to his neck to plant wet kisses, Yibo's body trembled at his touch. Zhan opned Yibos button one by one while his lips was still feeling Yibos soft lips. Zhan was looking at Yibos nipples intensly like he wants to suck it. Yibo looked at Zhan to see why he stopped and he saw Zhan was looking at his nipples hungrily he knew what Zhan will do now.

As Yibo thought Zhan captured Yibos nipples and licked it with all his force. Yibos breath become heavy because of Zhans lips on his nipples. Zhan was testing each part of Yibos nipples. Zhan saw another nipple is relaxing so he started to rub another nipple from his fingers while pinching and making Yibo breathless.

" Ahhh... Umm..Zhan.. " Moaned Yibo while holding Yibos hair and telling him to continue. As Yibo camanded Zhan continue licking and sucking Yibos nipples. Now Zhan came towards Yibos stomach and started licking his stomach. Yibo was holding the bedsheets. Zhan opned Yibos trousers. And took a lob from the drawer and put on his hand. Yibo closed his eye's.

Zhan put a finger inside Yibos pink hole. And made his finger in and out. Yibo was breathing fast. Zhan came towards Yibo and started to kiss Yibo while Zhans finger was still inside Yibos pink hole which was doing his work. Zhan put another finger inside Yibos hole. He was preparing Yibos hole. He made his finger in and out. While Yibo was holding Zhans hair and his another hand was holding the bedsheets.

After preparing Yibo pink hole. He opned his pants and trousers and tool out his monster dick. And put it inside Yibos hole slowly and hugged Yibo.

" Ahhh.... Zha.. N" Moaned Yibo. While hugging Zhan tightly. Zhan kissed Yibos neck and started to move his dick in and out slowly.

" Ahh.. Umm. " Moaned Zhan.

" Ahhhh... Faster.. Zhan... " Yibo said while moaning and camanding Zhan. Zhan moved his dick in and out. He speed up. And started to move faster and faster.

" Ahhhh.. Ummm.. Zhan... " Moaned Yibo.

" Ummm.. Ahhh... More... Faster... Ahhh... " Moaned Yibo.

" Ahhhh.... Ummmm.. Ahhh" Moaned Zhan. And both of them cummed. Zhan slept beside Yibo and hugged him and kissed his forehead. Yibo also kissed Zhan on his lips gently and both of them hugged each other.

" I love you, Yibo. " Zhan said while hugging Yibo and carresing his hair.

" I love you too, Zhan. " Replied Yibo and kissed on Zhans lips. And both of them slept after their heavy exercise.

__________________________

So this chapter is over sweeties

So this chapter is over sweeties. Sorry for the short chapter actually today I'm not well i have headech from morning so i tried my best to write. If there is any mistake please let me know...

Take care ❤️❤️❤️