{ 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 }

[ At bedsheet shop ]

" I think this one suits you. " Said Zhan while showing an pinky type bedsheet. And laughed.

" Do you want to get you ass kicked? Too girly. " Said Yibo with an annoyed face. They were finding the bedsheet but they were getting confused. So the staff came to help them.

" Can i help you, sir? " Asked the girl staff.

" I wanted this bedsheet. Do you have darker colors? " Asked Zhan while showing the dark color bedsheet.

" Yes, but these are single bedsheets. King side sheets are over there. " Said the staff girl while showing them to the right direction.

" Hey, you. What do you mean king size? " Asked Yibo angrily. The girl got nervous and said,

" I'm sorry, i thought you two were... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. " Apologized the staff girl. Zhan was smiling and enjoying while looking at Yibos face.

" Just by any. I don't care anymore. I will wait at the restaurant. " Said Yibo with an annoyed face and went.

" I'm sorry. " Apologized the girl to Zhan.

" It's okay. The thing is...my boyfriend is shy. " Said Zhan while smiling.

" So i was right about you two, wasn't I? " Asked girl smiling.

" Not exactly. Right now, I'm just... His boyfriend to-be. " Said Zhan and buyed the bedsheet.

____________________

[ At restaurant ]

" Why are you so pissed? She apologized. Are you full yet?Do you want to order more? " Asked Zhan.

" No. I want to leave. " Said Yibo with an pissed off face.

" Come on, Yibo. Waiting for me, will kill you or something? " Said Zhan while pouting.

" Hurry up and finish the food. I hate to wait. " Said Yibo. Zhan gave him the bedsheet he buyed for Yibo. Yibo saw the prize and he was shocked.

" What the hell? It costs 4,500. " Said Yibo with an shocked face.

" It's expensive. But the fabric is good quality. It has long lifespan too. " Said Zhan while eating noodles.

" I don't want it. Too expensive. " Said Yibo and kept that bedsheet on the table.

" Just take it. I said i would buy for you. " Said Zhan while giving it to Yibo to take.

" No, it's too expensive. " Said Yibo while giving back to Zhan.

" No.

" Take it." They both were arguing.

" Is your family rich? " Asked Yibo.

" No. I have money from part-time job. " Said Zhan.

" What job? " Asked Yibo.

" Just a job. " Said Zhan.

" What job? You never told me about it." Said Yibo.

" Usually... I play drums at bar's.

" Oh, really? "

" When i was in 10th...a senior asked me to play drums with him in this bar. When he graduated, the bar owner trusted me...and let me continue to play there. When i was in 12th...i had some issues with the band members. So the band broke. " Said Zhan.

" What was the reason? " Asked Yibo. Zhan got sad when Yibo asked this question so Yibo thought of not asking.

" Never mind. It's none of my business. " Said Yibo. And he was holding the glass of water but suddenly Zhan holded his hand and Yibo got shocked.