{ Let's breakup then }

[ Authors POV ]

[ Next morning ]

Yibo was still angry about last night. Yeounjun was ready for the football practice but Yibo was thinking about something else. Yeounjun asked what's bothering him again. He just abused at Yeounjun angrily.

" I wanted to ask something. Can i tell those two ferms...about your relationship with Zhan? " Yeounjun asked. When Yibo heard this he was about to hit Yeounjun but Yeounjun stoped him.

" Calm down! You and Zhan are together. Are you gonna keep it a secret? " Yeounjun asked.

" Yeah. " Yibo said with an angry face.

" But...dont you feel sorry for Zhan? " Yeounjun asked.

" Why do i have to feel sorry? He may not want to tell anyone. I think he wants to keep it a secret too. " Yibo said.

" I guess you are right. But why are you still upset? Shouldn't you be crazy in love with your boyfriend? " Yeounjun asked.

" In love my ass. I want to put him six feet under. " Yibo shouted at Yeounjun angrily.

" What is it this time? Don't tell me it's about his birthday. I knew it! I told you to celebrate his birthday...not hanging out with friends. I have got an idea. Let's celebrate his birthday together. Let me text him. " Yeounjun said and took his phone and started to find Zhans number. He messaged Zhan and Zhan said " Ok " For that. And both of them went to their class.

After the class Yibo and Yeounjun came out and Yeounjun told Yibo to call Zhan.

" Yibo. Call your boyfriend. " Yeounjun said.

" I told you. Don't call him my boyfriend. " Yibo said while being frustrated. Yibo tool out his phone and called Zhan. But suddenly Yeounjun stoped him because Zhan was coming already. A guy was walking along with Zhan. The guy who was in the picture.

" He is coming. But who is walking next to him? A senior from his faculty? Damn, music faculty only has good looking people. Do they pick students from their look or their brains? " Yeounjun was saying all this while Yibos face was red in anger. He was jealous inside. He wanted to beat that guy and Zhan as well.

" Hey, how are you? Who is this? " Yeounjun asked to Zhan.

" This is Wang He Di, a senior from my school. " Zhan replied. Yibo was glaring angrily at Wang He Di.

" Hello, Wang He Di

" Hello, Wang He Di. " Yeounjun greeted him.

" Hello. " HeDi also greated Yeounjun.

" This is Yeounjun and this is Yibo my roommate. " Zhan introduced both of them to HeDi. Yeounjun was asking that he looks familiar then Yibo said that Zhan invited HeDi in his birthday party. He said this in a jealous tone. Then suddenly HeDi put his one hand on Zhans shoulder. This time Zhan can see the anger on Yibos face.