Eddie x Reader: I know we'll be alright

A/N: hello everyone! I hope you like this chapter, if you do like it don't forget to vote and commen! Love you,till next time <3

••••••••••••••••••••

Robin and Steve were sitting on the ground, preparing one of the many hand crafted weapons they would need to survive at the Upside down. A good distance away people could be hear bickering, Eddie and Y/N were having their daily quarrel probably about another trivial topic. Robin smiled sweetly, which didn't go unnoticed by Steve.

"What got you smiling like that?" He asked while pouring alcohol in a bottle to make a flammable cocktail.

"Look at them. They might fight like dogs all the time, but in the end they would die for each other." Said Robin, taking her eyes off the bickering couple and continuing with her work.

"What's your point here?" Asked Steve confused, he'd never heard Robin talk about someone else's relationship, especially Eddie and Y/N's.

" My point is that at least they know what true love is." Replied Robin as she threw the two a quick look once again.

Meanwhile

"Eddie get down from there I don't need another injured person to take care of." I said as I watched Eddie walk over the roof the stolen trailer.

"You shall not tell me what to do, lady." Replied Eddie as he was swinging his "shield" made out of a trash can's lid and nails.

"Is that so." I asked as I started to throw little rocks his way while he yelled at me to stop.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. Wait wait!" He said as he got down and ran after me while I was smiling sheepishly knowing that he couldn't go more than a few minutes with me mad at him.

" So now you want to talk?" I said with a shy smile as his hands went around my waist, keeping me close and preventing me from running away.

"Yeah I've been meaning to talk to you about something, something serious." He said, his tone changing immediately.

"What's up? Everything okay?" I asked,at this point I was already worried.

"I just wanted to tell you...if something happens to me,if the plans goes wrong..." He started but I interrupted him.

"Nothing is going to happen,do you hear me Eddie,we will be alright." I said, taking both his hands in mine, gripping them slightly. "Me and Dustin will be with you the entire time,we got each other's backs, we won't let anything happen to the other one." I said, trying to sound as convincing as possible, knowing that deep down I was also afraid of losing one of my best friends.

"But you never know,Y/N, stuff always go wrong." Eddie said,his eyes full of emotions.

"IF something happens, I will be by your side, at any time, any time that you need me. I'd never leave a person precious to me to suffer alone in a moment of vulnerability. I love you Eddie, and we are going to make it out alive out of this mess. We'll clear your name, we'll fix everything,and maybe one day we can finally go to that Metallica concert we've been dreaming ever since we were little." I said with a reassuring smile,still holding his hands.

"You heard the lady,Eddie. We're staying by each other's side by all means, no one will be left alone in that place." Dustin said, I didn't even notice him getting close to us. "Now, are you ready for bat-tle? Do you get it? Bat tle?" He said with a big smile on his face,God I love that kid.

"Come here Henderson." Eddie said, taking a hold of Dustin's shoulders.

"Never change,do you hear me? Never!"

"We're in this together Eddie, if one goes down,we either go down as well or we go to help, there's no third option." I said as I gave his cheek a quick peck, hugging him with one hands and motioning for Dustin to join our hug as well.

Those two boys are the closest thing I have to family, I wouldn't let anything happen to them,even if that means sacrificing myself for them.