Steve Harrington x Reader

Steve was absolutely in love with his wife and the little girl that she's been growing for the past seven months. Don't get that wrong he loved his wife even before she got pregnant,but now, seeing the way her body changes in order to accommodate the new life she was growing inside made him fall in love even deeper. Y/N could only sit back and observe as her husband daydreamed about what was to come once the little girl decides to make an appearance. He already had so many plans for their small family, he even had a list of all the places they were going to visit after their Tulip, as Steve loved to call their baby, was old enough to travel with them.
In the eyes of Y/N everything Steve did was adorable, but what she lived most was Steve's daily snuggles with her belly. It has become a daily occurrence for him since day one,to lay down next to Y/N,his head leveled to her belly, having a conversation with the small creature inside.
As much as Y/N loved it she couldn't deny that Steve's desire for his daily snuggles sometimes caught her off guard when she was doing something important or a task that couldn't be put off any longer. Like right now,when she was dieing her outgrown roots of her hair. She was halfway done with her hair when Steve found his way inside the bathroom and embraced the woman from behind her in his arms.
"How've you been today?" He asked, nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck, leaving a few small kisses on the back of her neck, making the woman giggle.
"I'm fine, we're fine. I spent almost the entire day in bed or on the couch, this is the first activity I'm doing today. Those roots need some more color." Y/N explained as she tried to work, despite her husband's presence behind her.
"Hmm, good for you love. Meanwhile, while I was at work the only thing I thought of was snuggling my girls." He said, looking at her reflection on the mirror.
His words brought a warm smile on the woman's face, making her blush slightly. The fact he thought of the two of them even when he was working made her heart flutter.
"Can't it wait? At least until I've covered my entire hair with the dye? I don't want it to end up looking different shades of brown when I wash it off." Y/N explained, a small whine leaving her lips, knowing that even that wouldn't make Steve change his mind.
"No,nope, I want to talk to my princess, later when I take a shower and have dinner I'll get sleepy and eventually fall asleep, I don't want to miss my chance to feel her kicks." Said Steve.
"Oh my...Steve!" Y/N exclaimed when the gloves were pulled off of her hands and the next thing she knew her body was directed towards the bed by her impatient husband.
"If I end up looking like one of those women from Dustin's comics,with the different colors in their hair, you're taking me to the hair dresser to fix this mess!" She whined, knowing that she was going to end up being right and her hair would end up being two different shades of the color.
"I'll take you wherever you want,babe. It doesn't matter where as long as I have moments like these to come back to one day." He said as he made her lean against the headboard . He went around the bed and leaned on his elbows, eyes leveled to her swollen belly.
"Hello, beautiful girl. I've missed you today." He muttered against the sensitive skin of his wife's belly. Despite it being covered in red stretch marks, he was absolutely in love with it. He claimed that it was an unique type of art, created by Y/N's body during a very important moment of her life.
A few minutes passed of Steve quietly talking to Y/N's belly, his harms circled around it in a protective matter. It was his way of snuggling his daughter until she was in his arms in a few months. That was when Y/N felt the usual,string kicks coming from the other side of her skin, indication that their Tulip was,in fact, reacting to her dad's voice.
"She loves it when daddy holds her." Steve said, pressing a strong kiss over the spot he saw movement.
"She really does." Replied Y/N. "I do too." She added sheepishly.
"Oh...oh, do you?" Steve asked, her witty remark making him get flustered.
"Yeah,yeah I do. Which leads me to the question, where are my snuggles,Mr. Harrington?" She asked.
"Coming right up, m'lady." He said, a laugh escaping his lips as he stood up from his position and found a spot next to his wife."I'm just going to scooch in right here if you don't mind." He added, laying his head in her shoulder.
"Careful with the hair, Stevie. Don't want to end up with patchy hair, don't you?" Y/N said as she saw his frightened expression when he remembered that half of her hair was covered in dye.
"Jesus Christ, woman, you want to see me suffer, don't you!" He yelled, almost jumping from the bed, making his wife laugh. The entire scene made Y/N laugh even harder watching Steve's inner self come out on the surface once again.