21** (part 1)

John's POV

His hands wandered all down my back, reaching my ass and giving both cheeks a light squeeze.

I was in shock. I knew how nasty Paul could be when he wanted to be, but it was unreal to me that the one he wanted to touch tonight was me, and regardless of whether it was teasing or not, I was as horny as a teenager.

I hated being in this position, though- being the inferior one, that is- but the domination in my body had completely left me by this point.

"Can you get on your hands and knees for me, please?"

How the fuck was it possible for him to command me politely? And why did I listen? I shifted positions, doing as I was told without question.

He gripped at the waistband of my trousers, tucking his fingers beneath the stretchy waistband of my boxers and pulling them down with them.

My hard-on slapped against my lower stomach, and I was colder than ever being completely exposed like this, in the nude beneath Paul McCartney himself, as he tossed my trousers and boxers somewhere in the room.

I wasn't facing him, but I could hear him sucking on something, and knew exactly what was about to happen- and I was right.

Within seconds, he had slipped two fingers into me at once, making me cry out. I wasn't prepared for two, and it hurt like a bitch; my eyes had started to water, tears pooling into the outer edges of my eyes.

He rubbed my right ass cheek sensually, doing so in a way that would shock me when his hand came down on it hard, making me let out another cry. That was definitely going to leave a mark.

His other hand was still inside of me, adding another digit and giving me another moment before he started to thrust them in and out slowly. I was doing everything in my mind to not give him any more noises to please him.

That didn't last long, as he pulled his fingers out and I heard his trousers unzip. I felt myself sweat with nervousness, especially when he tightened his grip on my right hip and used his other hand to take his cock and tease my entrance, running it up and down my asshole.

"Fuck, Paul, please..."

That was enough for him to shove most of his cock into me, making me almost collapse, but I managed to stay in the position he told me to be in.

It was obvious that the only experience he had with this matter was with me, because he gave me no time before he started pulled almost all the way out before quickly slamming back into me, balls deep inside of me with every bit of his five inches, which was more than enough for my virgin ass.

No wonder he was popular with the ladies- his pace was amazing and steady, and he never went too fast or too slow.

With one hand on my hip, he took his other hand and locked his fingers in my hair, tugging my head back and making me whine like a little girl.

It felt really strange to be the one taking it up the ass, because no matter what, I could never see Paul as anything more than the submissive type.

By this point, I was rocking back and forth on the bed, and the force in which he was pounding me had started to make the bedsprings groan beneath us.

He switched our positions, pulling out for just a moment before slamming back into me after he put us in missionary, able to get a deeper angle inside of me.