xi

she changed into some nike shorts and a tank top, threw her hair into a ponytail, and put in her earbuds. she ran about three miles, when she got back she took a shower.

she decided to go for a swim in the pool, so she changed into an orange bikini, and headed down. when she got there belly and taylor were hanging out at one end of the pool, while steven and jere were at the other.

'hey, taylor,' she greeted.

'hey, cami,' she smiled back. even though taylor and her weren't best friends anymore, didn't mean that they weren't friends; they just weren't as close as she and belly were, which cami was fine with, 'when you have time, just come and get your gift,' she smiled.

cami nodded, 'hey, guys,' she said walking over to the guys.

'hey, cami,' jere smiled, making her smile back.

'so, what are you guys talking about?' she asked sitting down on the side of the pool, in between them.

'steven has agreed to be shayla's escort to the deb ball, even though i gave him extremely good advice on not to,' jere explained.

'hm,' cami nodded.

'who're you going with anyway?' steven asked, looking at his sister.

'i don't know, i haven't asked anyone,' she said, 'i'll just go with anderson or something,' she shrugged.

'anderson? as in anderson cabot?' steven asked.

'yeah,' she laughed, 'why?'

'oh, my god,' steven groaned.

'what?'

'you can't go with anderson cabot? his family's loaded, you mess up with him or his, your life is over,' he explained.

'are you sure?' she asked.

'yes,' he said trying really hard to prove his point.

'jere?' she asked.

'it's true, i heard his dad was involved in some type of fraud or something, just a rumour, but you didn't here it from me,' he shrugged, 'sorry.'

'well, who am i then supposed to ask?' she asked.

'don't worry, you'll figure it out,' jeremiah smiled.

'we know you're gossiping about us over there,' taylor suddenly said.

'yeah, you wish,' steven yelled back.

'let's play chicken,' taylor gasped.

'no,' belly said.

'yes!' 

'not chicken!' belly exclaimed.

'we were like twelve last time we played,' cami laughed.

'oh, come on, it'll be hilarious,' taylor said walking over to the boys.

'hey, i'm down, come on guys,' jere said meeting taylor in the middle of the pool.

'i think i'm good, we're uneven anyway,' cami said.

'dibs on jeremy,' taylor said.

'oh, great that means i'm stuck with steven,' belly said sarcastically.

'that isn't fair. are you kidding me?' he argued, 'taylor's so much lighter.'

'what the hell, steven?' cami exclaimed while walking over to the middle of the pool so she could judge, 'what is wrong with you?'

'oh, i'm sorry i'm so massive. i wouldn't want to break your delicate little shoulders,' belly countered.

steven looked at jere, but jeremiah was on anyone but steven's side.