From the Author

Thank you all for taking the time to read Book II of the Great Awakening series—Tears of Fire. In my years of writing, I have to admit that I normally take my time with these sorts of things. That's really another way of me saying it normally takes me years to finish a story. To be able to finish a story of this scope in roughly seven months is something I'm incredibly proud of. Even though I'm fairly confident I'll be making small changes to it (edits and such) as time passes, this has been an amazing journey to be on.

In this story, I wanted it to be more than just a carry-over sequel. I wanted it to go deeper into the mystery of the Force, its connection with life, the importance of balance and how Jolis would be able to further develop this connection as he grows stronger in the Force. What's more is the planet of Atophis seems to have a naturally strong connection to the Force but there are other places which do not enjoy these same benefits.

Jolis' adventure seems to have taken a dark turn as he's now on the path directly to Selvaria—the homeworld of the Destroyers. We learned about how Decius assumed the role of Seth in order to infiltrate the survivors, gain their trust and then caused them to nearly splinter. In the end, Jolis' friends made a valiant charge into the darkness in what they're hoping will be a daring rescue mission. There's so much that's in store not just for Jolis and his friends, but for each and every one of you as I look to conclude this story in the final book.

In saying that, I'd like to mention that I will be taking a bit of a break from this story as I look to jump back into my original IP with the long awaited sequel to Legacy Drive.

Even so, I hope you continue to enjoy these two Star Wars stories (The Great Awakening and Tears of Fire) and that you will share your feedback and comments with me. I greatly enjoy reading from my readers but more than anything, I hope I've at least challenged your viewpoints on Star Wars and possibly inspired you to write a story of your own as well!

Thank you again. Your time and enjoyment of this series means the world to me and I look forward to concluding this story in the next book. Until then, enjoy the stories, feel free to message me at any time and may the Force be with you!