Chapter 1

Will's Pov:

Everyone was back in Hawkins, preparing to face Vecna and try and bring an end to all of this. I could feel him. He was getting stronger with each person he killed. No one knew who his next victim would be.

"You okay?" Someone asked which immediately snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Mike.

"Oh uh- yeah. I'm okay." I said not sounding so sure. Mike had been talking to me more ever since we made up after that fight at Rink-O-Mania. It was actually nice to see this side of him. He was really caring. I loved it. Sometimes I think that maybe, just maybe, there could be a slight chance that Mike could like me, love me back. But then reality sinks in when I see him with Eleven. She loves him. He loves her. I was so lost in my thoughts again until another voice again, snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I don't want to interrupt whatever is going on here, but we should all probably get going." Max said looking into the room where Mike and I were preparing weapons.

"Okay, we just finished up the last of the weapons so we should be good to go." Mike said while pointing to the weapons. Max nodded. Mike took some of the weapons to load into the RV that we stole. I know, that sounds bad but we really didn't have any other option.

"I think we have a really good shot at winning this battle." Mike said smiling. He walked out ahead of me and I just looked down then looked back at Max who at first looked a little confused. She's really smart and obviously picks up on a lot of things. She looked back at Mike who was ahead of me then looked back at me then her eyes widened. She looked back at Mike, again then looked at back at me with a knowing look, then walked out and I followed her to the RV.

"Come on guys! We really don't have all day." Nancy shouted. A lot of the other kids started loading the stuff into the RV including me. You really didn't want to make Nancy mad at a time like this, especially when she owns guns.

After everything was loaded we got into the RV and Steve started driving to The Creel House. We figured that whoever Vecna was going to target next, which i had a sinking feeling would be one of us, that it would be easy for him to attack while we're at the house. We had a plan for Robin, Nancy, Steve, and Eddie to go into the upside down. along with Dustin and distract these bats that were calling the "Demobats" with music so then Robin, Nancy, and Steve could go kill Vecna.

I had a feeling, a really bad feeling that something, something bad was going to happen. I thought about it. Vecna attacks people with trauma, who feel guilty about something that happened in the past. I had a lot of bad trauma and I felt really guilty about some things. I didn't want to worry anyone so I haven't told them. But I think i'm the perfect next victim for Vecna...