Chapter 2

Mike's Pov:

"Are we almost thereee?" I asked annoyed. I just wanted to get this over with. Get in there, have the adults kill Vecna then go back to our lives.

"No Mike! We'll get there when we get there! Just- just talk to El or something I- I don't know! Just something!" Nancy yelled. She was clearly getting annoyed. I looked around. Lucas and Max were in the back talking and she was laughing at some stuff that Lucas was saying. It's sad that they broke up. They were a really good couple. But I have a feeling they might get back together. Dustin and Eddie were uncontrollably laughing at I have no idea what. Steve was sitting there beside them looking like he was jealous. Maybe because he thinks Dustin is looking up to Eddie more now? I don't know.

Will and El were both sitting beside me, both completely silent and not saying a word. Nancy told me to talk to El so I might as well.

"Hey, El. You okay?" I asked looking at her. She looked up at me and gave a slight smile.

"Yeah." She said then just looked back down. She had been acting really weird ever since I gave her that speech and told her that I really did love her. I thought that's what she wanted. So why wasn't she happy? I decided I might as well try and talk to Will. He did look kinda sad, I don't know why.

"Hey Will, Are you okay?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me kinda shocked.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. I mean- Why wouldn't I be?" He said slightly trembling. I could tell that something was bothering him, I just didn't know what. I didn't wanna randomly bring it up while we were around everyone though. Maybe at the house if we get some alone time. All of a sudden, I heard my phone buzz.

1 new message

El 💗: Can we.. talk? When we get to the house?

Me: Yeah sure! What about?

El 💗: Just.. I will tell you when we get there. Outside we will talk.

Me: Okay. I love you.
Read