Chapter 4

Will's Pov:

Ok don't blame me for this but.. I sorta kinda was looking out the window of the house while Mike and El were talking NOT because I'm like a stalker but because I'm just curious what they were talking about. They hadn't been talking much ever since.. Mike told El that he.. loved her. I know, I kinda encouraged him but it still hurt a lot. I even gave Mike that whole speech in the car about El but really, it was about me. Of course he was too oblivious to realize that. Anyways, both Mike and El looked kinda sad. That was weird. SHIT. They're walking up the house. I quickly got away from the window and just pretended I was busy doing something else. Gosh, I have the biggest crush on him.

"Okay everyone, this is what we've been waiting for. We're going to kick Vecnas ass." Max said confidently. How is she THAT confident?

"We don't know when he's going to attack next but since we're here where he is we can only assume that he's going to attack one of us, right?" Lucas asked looking over at El who was standing in the corner. She just nodded.

"Are we even sure that he'll actually go after one of us? I mean he might know that we're just setting him up." I said, worried.

"Shhh. He might hear you." Max said quietly. I forgot that we weren't supposed to say much just in case Vecna could hear us since we were in the same place he was only he was in the Upside Down.

"Ok here's how this is going to go. Lucas and I will go around the house and stay on watch duty and act as "bait", Mike and E-" Max paused for a moment "Mike and Will will go to the attic, acting as more, closer, bait and Erica and El will stay on watch outside and El, we'll contact you if we need you. Max said. It was kinda weird, while she said what Mike and I would be doing she was smirking a bit. She definitely knows.

"Well uh- L- Let's go Will.." Mike said looking down his face turning red. What shocked me even more was the fact that he literally GRABBED. MY. HAND. GDGDGSGDGFGDHDGFHFG IM TRYING SO HARD NOT TO SCREAM.

Everyone went to the places that they were supposed to go and waited. I could tell, this might be a long wait.

A/N- ok so i know there hasn't been a lot of byler so far BUT there will be some good moments in the next couple chapters. also i feel like this story is turning out kinda bad-