Chapter 13

Mike's Pov:

We all left the Creel house and met up with the others. Apparently, Nancy was the one to really kill Vecna when she shot him and her, Robin and Steve set him on fire in the upside down. El only killed him in Will's mind. Don't worry, they checked the body and he was definitely dead. We were at Hopper's cabin now, cleaning it up. Will and I had talked on the way but we haven't really talked about what we are now. I really want to be boyfriends but I don't know if he's ready for that. But I'll never know if I never ask so, here goes nothing.

"Hey, Will?" I said turning to look at him.

"Yeah?" He said looking up at me. He's so beautiful.

"I- can we sit down and talk?" I asked nervously. I didn't want this to go badly.

"Yeah sure." He said putting down his broom and going to sit down. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Soo umm.. I kinda wanted to talk about something." I said avoiding eye contact with him.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked curiously. I don't know if he knew what I wanted to talk about or if he really had no idea.

"Well.. We confessed our feelings earlier and.. I- we never really talked about what we are." I said now looking into his eyes.

"Oh. Well uh- what do you want to be?" He said fidgeting with his hands. He was definitely nervous. He always does that when he's nervous. It's actually really cute.

"I really want us to be... boyfriends.. if that's okay with you" I said blushing. He perked up excitedly.

"Oh my gosh! Yes- I mean sure. That would be cool" He said trying to stay calm.

"Alright, well... Will Byers, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked with a big smile.

"Yes! Of course!" He said eagerly. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. He leaned his head on my shoulder and I just smiled at him.

"I know it might be kinda early but.. Can I kiss you? I think we almost kissed at the Creel house earlier.." I said.

"Yeah. I would love that." He said smiling widely. I slowly leaned in and he did too. Finally, our lips touched the kiss didn't last more than 10 seconds and it wasn't the most perfect kiss ever but, we aren't perfect either. It was the best kiss i've ever had though, that's for sure.

Before we could say a word, we heard a car pull up outside.