Little moments

We were sitting on the sand and watching the stars and the big bright moon. The moon shined over us and her skin under the moon it was just so perfect. Her facial features shown more prominent. "So Hermione... I want to tell you something that's why I asked if you wanted to hang out." I said nervously trying not to be awkward "What is it?" She turned to me. "Umm I don't know how to put this" I told her and she put her hand on my thigh rubbing it to give comfort.

"It's okay take your time" She reassured me. "Maybe I'll just ask you some other day" I said in a panic "That's okay" She smiled at me. That damn smile. She turned her head back to the night sky. "Beautiful isn't it?" She asked me, I nodded "Not as beautiful as you" I told her. I looked over her way and she was biting her lip trying not to let a smile form on her face. She looked down trying to hide her blush. After a deep breath she looked back up.

"It's getting cold" Hermione said shivering "We can go back if you want." I suggested, she nodded and stood up still shivering. I stood up too and she took my hand. We started walking back to the Gryffindor common room. I'm glad our dorm is in the Gryffindor side or else Hermione would get heavily bullied if it was in the Slytherin side.

We got to the dorm and she instantly jumped in her bed and wrapped herself up in her blanket. "You sat in the sand and you're sitting on your bed?" I asked her confused "Can you get me clothes please I'm already comfortable" She asked me with puppy dog eyes. I scoffed playfully and I went in her drawer to get her clothes. I threw her, her clothes on her bed and she started changing under her blanket.

"Ta da no more dirty clothes" She said content with herself "You have to change your sheets now" I told her while I get my bed ready. She got up and walked over to me "I guess I have to sleep in your bed then" She hugged me and made us fall on my bed. We were both giggling, the giggling calmed down when we made eye contact. "You have beautiful eyes" I complimented her "Pshh my eyes are brown they are poop brown" She got up and fixed her hair, I got up too "They are like pools of chocolate so sweet and smooth" I told her while I caressed her cheek. "Sometimes bitter" Hermione added, I took my hand off her face and I gave her a look that says 'You didn't just say that'. "Hermione your eyes are beautiful" I told her truthfully.

She just nodded and went on the right side of the bed trying to get comfortable. I went to her side and got comfortable. "Can you spoon me?" She asked "Of course" I told her and I spooned her. Her breathing slowed and that gave me a sign that she's drifting off to sleep. "That was quick" I whispered to myself "I'm still awake" She said "Oh okay then just try to sleep" I told her while I massaged her head. When I knew that she was finally asleep I stopped massaging her and went off to sleep myself.