Ending Jason

The next day, you woke up late. You forgot to set your alarm. You quickly dressed yourself. You ended up wearing Eddie's jacket that he gave you. You were in such a rush you didn't even eat breakfast. You just brushed your teeth and hair. Then, you and your mom were on the way.

'Poor Eddie is probably worried'

You finally got to school and made your way to class.

"Second time this week. Another detention."

"Oh come on! I forgot to set my alarm last night."

"Not my problem."

"She probably forgot to set it because she was too busy writing her goodbye letters last night!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Language!"

You then walked to your seat, jumping over Jason's foot.

"Nice try. It doesn't work 3 times. 3 times is not the charm."

You then sat down. You saw the relieved look on Eddie's face. You were right about him being worried. You smiled at him as he smiled back. You started writing on a piece of paper and passed it to him.

'Today is the day.'

'For what?'

'To end Jason's scheme once and for all.'

'Want any help?'

'I'll just need you for assistance'

'Okay love. Also lovey jacket <3.'

You then quickly put it away so you didn't get caught. You smiled at him. After that class, you dragged Eddie with you to see Ms. Kelley. She was the only one that was on your side. You made it to her office and both of you sat down.

"Hello Y/N, Eddie. What brings you guys in?"

"Well, you know how Jason is back?"

"Yes."

"Well, while he was gone, he told his other friends to start rumors about me which got out of hand."

"What do you mean?"

"There were plenty of ridiculous ones. I'm sure you've heard them?"

"I have but I didn't know that they were talking about you."

"Well they were. And just the other day, some girl punched me in the face and on my way down, I broke my nose."

You then pointed to the other patch on your face. She looked at you shocked. You then went on to tell her what he told you when you guys were alone.

"Heavens! Yeah, this needs to end now. I will figure something out."

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

Later that day, an assembly was held.

"Hello Hawkins high students! This assembly is darted towards something that has been happening recently which needs to be put to an end. So, Y/N, if you could come down please?"