Prologue

I scrolled through my comments on my videos, most of them were the usual. "Your so pretty," or "we should be friends," I kind of just scrolled past though replying "thank you," to a few. One caught my attention though "hey, I love your videos you should totally go live," I replied "Thank you love!! And I totally will in like 30 minutes," I set my phone down and looked around my room. My dresser was halfway opened, closet was unzipped, clothes thrown everywhere. Guess I should probably clean up. I thought to myself. I hopped up grabbed my headphones and popped them in, I scrolled through my playlist till I found the correct one. Me and Your Mamma by Childish Gambino, I skipped to half way through. I do this because I can hear the parts before the beat drop, I jokingly played the air guitar along to the song. I picked up the room starting with the clothes.

Finally I had finished, I sat down pulled my phone out. Going to tiktok I hit the Go live button. Slowly people started joining
13 veiwers
20 viewers
I was just answering questions in my chat, kinda skipping over a few, playing songs that people wanted to listen to. It was pretty boring until I saw one comment that caught my eye.

I'm on my way to see Joseph Quinn right now!!

"Omg your so so lucky!!" I said very loudly. Joseph is my idol, he basically saved my life. I waited a few minutes for the person to respond.

If you want I can show him your live when I get to him.

I stopped for a second. holy shit. My idol, crush, my entire world could see my live. I started squealing.

"Omg yes!!! I would love that," I told them.

Okay!! It's gonna be a bit though.

"That's okay!" I replied. I was panicking. A little bit later I get yet another comment from them.

I'm like three people away from him, omg he's so adorable!!

"Omg!!! Just tell me when you get there love!" I yelled back, at this point I couldn't even hold in my excitement. Soon enough they answered yet again.

I'm here!! Right now!!!

"Omg yay!! I just want to say that Joseph is literally the most amazing human ever, he's so sweet and chill and I love how he treats his fans and how he treats just everyone around him. He made stranger things so much better than it was," I ranted.

Hi this is Joseph! Thanks for the compliments love and I love your hoodie!

I looked down, staring at my hellfire hoodie. I looked back up at my phone mouth wide open. No. Fucking. Way. "Holy shit," I quickly picked up my phone, scrolled back to the comment and screenshot it. I just sat there, completely shook. "Thank you so much,"

Finally I ended the live and went to check my DMs. I saw one from the person who gave the phone to Joseph, I clicked it and opened it. It read:

Hey, my name is milo! I just want to say your Gorgeous and I kind of like you, but it's okay if you don't feel the same.

My smile kind of dropped. I didn't even know them, but I don't want to break their heart! So I replied with:

Thanks so much for letting me meat Joey and thanks for telling me!

I waited for a reply. Ten minutes passed. Nothing. Thirty. Nothing. I slowly started losing hope. Ugh ofc I ruined yet another thing per usual, I set my phone down and grabbed my nail polish. I started painting my nails, "hey Alexa," the Alexa's blue ring popped up. "Play 505 by Arctic monkeys," I said loudly. "Playing 505 by the arctic monkeys on Amazon music," I smiled and started to jam out. That was when a notification popped up.