Chpt. 11 shes mine (SMUT)

SMUT!!

This chapter skips 10 months to Taylor's and Milo's 11 month anniversary. This is going to be a long chapter sorry.

In one week it was me and Milo's 11 month anniversary. I bought her a ticket to fly out to me and a tickets to a comic con to see Joseph quinn as a gift. I was super excited to tell her.

Hey baby!! I have a HUGE surprise for you.

What is it!!!!

So I technically have two but the second one I'm saving for when we get there.

Okay

Okay so the first on issssss.... A plane ticket for you to fly out here with me!!!

OMG YEAH!!!!!!

Yep! I'm super excited. My mom talked to yours and I've been hiding it for a long time. Your plane leaves tomorrow morning so get packing. Just keep in mind your staying with me for a month.

Holy shit!! I'm with you for a full month!!!

Yep!

Okay lemme start packing!!!

I jumped up and started cleaning. I was so fucking excited to see her and surprise her.

(TIME SKIP)

I woke up to milo jumping onto me. My eyes widened and my smile grew.

"MILO!!" I yelled hugging her very tightly. She giggled. "I missed you so much!!!!"

"I've missed you too!!" She yelled. I backed up from the hug and just looked at her, i cupped her face with my hands and kissed her. I pushed her onto her back so I was on top. I wanted her. No. I needed her.

"Okay," I said pulling away so it didn't go any further. "So you know how our 11 month is in one week?" I said. She nodded her head. "Okay, so I got you a huge surprise. The only problem with it is we have to fly to it and we leave in 3 days,"

"Ooooo. Okay, so I need to keep my stuff packed?" She asked.

"Yeah you will," I said smiling. "Okay lets put on a movie and relax since you just got here," I jumped up. "I'll go grab food. Pick a movie you would like," I told her and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. I ran upstairs and grabbed a bunch of food.

Running downstairs I saw she turned the lights off. Walking into my room I saw her laying with my blanket fully pulled over her. Ugh she's so cute like that. I thought to myself. I ran over and leaped up onto my bed. I threw the snacks down and snuggled up to milo I laid my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around my body.
(I might be a top but I like to be treated like a baby sometimes. Don't judge me)

Halfway through the movie I looked up at milo she was so focused, I wanted her. This time I wasn't listening to the voice in my brain saying not to. I had to it. Got on top of her blocking her view of the tv.

"Heyyyyy," she said dramatically.

"We'll rewatch it later," I said.

"Whyyyyyy," she said.

"Because I said so," I said a dark smirk growing on my face. I leaned into Milo's ear. "And your gonna listen to what I say, and you get rewarded," I whispered (stop I'm laughing so hard, I might be a little high while writing this)

She nodded and I started kissing her. Bringing the kisses down her neck sucking the entire way. I sat up a little bit, not breaking the kiss, I grabbed her and put her on my lap. I brought my hand up her back then to the back of her neck. I grabbed her hair in my hand and pulled back lightly giving me access to more of her neck. She gave out a slight moan.

"Is this okay?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Words milo, or else I stop,"

"Yes it's okay," she answered. I started kissing down to her collar bone. I laid her back down on the bed so I was on top once more. I teased at the edge of her shirt, I grabbed her shirt and pulled it off of her. I kissed down to her boob area. (BAHHAHAHA I'm sorry I'm so fucking high rn I can't even take this seriously)

"This okay?" I asked yet again. (Mrs. Gowrl we gotta have consent)

"Yes," she said. I slowly kissed her nipple. (😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm dying) she gave out another slight moan. I moved down more to her abdomen. I moved my hands towards the drawstring of her sweat pants.

"Can I?" I asked again. (Consent queen)

"Yep," she answered.

I untied it pulling them down painfully slow. I kissed the entire way down her leg, then right back up. I hopped up. Milo looked at me confused.

"Stay right there, don't move," I said. I went upstairs and grabbed my phone. I ran back down the stairs. I saw milo in the same place. Good. I put on some music, turned my led lights to red then ran over. "Because you stayed so patiently I'll give you a reward," I said moving my head to her stomach. I could see her breath get heavier as I hovered. I lightly kissed her stomach moving down towards her thigh, I spread her legs apart. I paused for a second sitting up right. "Can I?" I asked.

"Yes,"

"You sure?"

"For gods sake Taylor yes!" With that I moved my head to her underwear strap and pulled them down very slowly. I then put my face right above her clit and leaving kisses (😭😭currently dying) she gave soft moans turning me on even more. I moved my hand up and started rubbing slow circles on the bud.

Time skip (cause I started getting slightly uncomfy because my weed is wearing off)

Me and milo laid in bed next to each other the blanket covering our bodies. She was asleep next to me, I love her.

She's mine and forever will be.