Chpt. 6 movie

Just as I was grabbing the soda I heard a voice.

"Tay your doing good with this girlfriend shit," it told me. It wasn't the usual voice that I got, it was my moms this time. I turned around searching for my mom but she wasn't there.

"Who said that?" I said.

"You can't see me, I'm really just in your head. But just know your a good girlfriend, milo must really appreciate you!" The voice said cheerfully.

"Uh- thanks," I replied still very confused.

"Can you repeat it to yourself? For me?" It said.

"Repeat what?" I asked confused.

"That you are a good girlfriend,"

"Uh- I mean I guess?" I paused. "I'm a good girlfriend, is that good?"

"Yep! Thank you dear," I didn't know how to feel. I was so confused. Why would the voice in my head do that, it's always been so mean.

I grabbed all of Milo's snacks and mine too and rushed downstairs, milo looked up and smiled. She looked absolutely adorable tucked up in that blanket. She had gotten into a pair of spandex and a sweater, she had put her hair up in a messy bun. She was irresistible I wanted to please her in every was possible, god daumn I want her so bad.  But I knew I shouldn't, no matter how absolutely stunning she looked with her bangs and her almond long hair, and that body that could make me slip into a coma. I knew I shouldn't make her uncomfortable.

I smiled at her and walked towards the bed, I laid down and got underneath the blanket. I grabbed her pulling her body into mine, I'm so happy I found her, I thought to myself. I rubbed her back gently as I looked up at the tv.

"Whatcha put on?" I asked.

"This movie called make up, it's got Joseph in it,"She replied looking up at me and smiling.

"Ooo. You know I know I love me some Joseph," I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Me too," she said through giggles. She looked back at the tv but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Everything about her was just so...perfect. The way her eyes gleamed in light, how she smiled whenever she saw something she loved, how her face lit up when she saw an animal. She was so beautiful.

I squeezed her tighter which she realized and looked up at me confused. I brushed her bangs aside and kissed her lips.

"Your so beautiful," I said smiling. She smiled back.

"So are you!" She said back. I just kissed her nose and scooted down. I laid my head in the crook of her neck, taking her in.