Chapt. 3 finally meeting

A/n: this chapter skips a month to where milo comes to visit.

I woke up to a message from milo. It read:

Good morning baby! I'm on my way to the plane now so I should be at the airport in about an hour. I love you and I'll see you then!!! <3

I squealed, I'm soooo excited to see her for the first time.

Okay my love I'll see you!!

I messaged back, I hopped up and started cleaning my room. I grabbed my phone and started playing the playlist I made for her, and picking everything up. Soon enough I heard my mom yelling for me. I ran upstairs.

"Yea mom?"

"We need to go pick your girlfriend up from the airport!" She told me excitedly. I squealed.

"Okay let me put some makeup on!" I said with a huge grin on my face," I sprinted downstairs I grabbed my makeup, I did a simple wing. I grabbed my kiss shirt and put on some black ripped jeans a chain and a belt. I ran upstairs grabbed my phone and messaged milo.

We're on our way right now we should be there in about an hour, I love you, I'll see you then. <333

I didn't expect her to respond because of the plane.

"K Tay, you ready to go?" My mom asked.

"Yes!!!" I said running out to the car. My mom opened the garage door and we pulled out, the bright sun blinding me.

________________________________

Finally we arrived, Milo's texts started to go through. I opened up a picture of where she was, me and mom started walking towards the area that she was. Finally I spotted her.

"MILO!!" I yelled and started running towards her. She turn around towards me.

"TAYLOR!!" She shouted back. Once I reached her I grabbed her in a tight hug, I held her there making up for all the times I wished and wished that she was with me. I then moved my head towards her ear.

"Can I kiss you?" I whispered in her ear. She pulled away from our hug and nodded, so I cupped my hands on her cheeks and pressed my lips to hers. We both sank into the kiss, this was all I had been wanting for the past month. Finally we both pulled away, she smiled a huge smile and I replied with one back.

"Alright you two lovebirds let's go," my mom said giving us a smirk.