Chpt. 10 may I have this dance

I kissed her aggressively, every time I would bring my face down more aggressive each time.

"I. Love. You. So. Much," I said In between kisses.

"I love you too," she said fully pulling away from the kiss. I sat back up.

"Im sorry. That was really aggressive," I put my head down. "Im sorry," I said my face turning beat red.

"Taylor," milo said picking my head up. "It's. Okay," she smiled. I gave a slight smile back.

We continued eating. I kept glancing up at her, staring at her somewhat messy hair, her beautifully shaped body, her perfect nose. Everything about her was so. Perfect. I love this woman with all I have.

"Milo," I said tilting my head and looking up at her.

"Yes my love?" She asked.

"Do you like it here? With me?" I asked. She gave a shocked face.

"Yes! What are talking about, this place is absolutely amazing! And the fact that I can now fall asleep with you by my side, ugh it's so perfect," she said rolling her head back and smiling. I smiled.

"Good," I said. I reached over and grabbed her hand. Then I reached down to my phone and speaker. I connected my Bluetooth and started to play, rises the moon, I stood up and stuck my hand out toward her. "May I have this dance?" I asked.

"You may," she said grabbing my hand and standing up straight. She put her hand on my shoulder and I put mine on her waist. We started to dance. I twisted her and wrapped my hand around her back dipping her I kissed her lightly, I pull her back up and spun her around. We kept dancing for about 20 minutes just putting on different songs and just holding each other tightly.

I love this girl. And I want to have her for as long as I can.

My mom arrived just as we finished packing everything up, we loaded it all up in the car. Me and milo jumped into the back. I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed, she looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I pulled my earbuds out and plugged them into my phone. I put our playlist on shuffle and gave her an earbud, she smiled and plugged it into her ear. She laid her head on my shoulder and I pulled her closer to me laying her head on my chest and wrapping my arm around her back and rubbing it. I kissed her nose and slowly drifted of to sleep knowing I was holding the woman I wanted to marry.