Chpt. 8 im sorry

Back to Taylor's POV.

I finished up my shower and got my clothes on, I smiled to myself knowing milo was just downstairs. I started heading towards my bedroom door.

"Hey mom, I was thinking you could bring me and milo by the park for a picnic?" I asked her.

"Sure! Go get ready I'll make you guys some food," she said. I jumped up with joy and ran downstairs.

"Milo! Get ready we're gonna g-" I stopped mid sentence looking at what milo was holding. I could feel my face go a ghostly pale color. "What are you doing snooping around in my stuff milo?" I asked taking a huge gulp.

"I-I just was curious. I was just looking around and saw the crack, I swear I wasn't snooping," she said her face panicking. I didn't respond I just walked over and snatched the cloth from her hand, just as I went to grab the blade she held it back.

"Give it to me," I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you but I'm not letting you do this to yourself. I can't live with myself knowing you are and I'm not stopping it," she told me. My anger was rising very quickly.

"Give. Me. It. Now," I said my face turning red.

"No," she said. Just then she ran to the window opened it and threw the blade out.

"What the fuck milo?" I yelled.

"I already told you, I'm not letting you do that Taylor!" She yelled back.

"Do whatever the fuck you want," I said and grabbed my guitar and the amp. I went to my studio and plugged the guitar in, I stared at her beautiful black body gleaming in the lights. (I'm taking about the guitar) Her head was shaped like a bat. She's a B.C rich warlock. My favorite guitar, it's what Ozzy plays. I put the strap around my body, I didn't know what to play. Grabbing my pick from my mouth I turned it up as loud as possible and played the loud E cord. I decided to play master of puppets, my favorite song, and yelled the lyrics along to It. Once the solo was over I started playing me and your mama. It was my second favorite song because it was the first one on mine and Milo's playlist, when I was halfway through the song I heard a knock on the plastic wall of my studio. I looked up seeing milo. I set down my guitar and rushed towards her grabbing her in a hug.

"Im sorry I acted that way baby. You are just tying to protect me, I shouldn't be mad I should be great full that my girlfriend cares for me," I told her.

"It's okay," she said tilting her head down. I lifted her chin with my index finger.

"You don't have to say it's okay when it's not, I know it wasn't okay so just say thank you for apologizing, okay baby?" I told her. She nodded her head. "Okay," I said and cupped her face pulling her into me. I locked our lips together, I moved my hand to the back of her neck, pulling her in to get her body closer.