Chpt. 5 cuffs (slight smut)

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Oh. Fuck. Her gaze was at the handcuffs that I accidentally left out, my eyes widened and I dove over towards them grabbing them.

"Um.." I said obviously embarrassed. My face turned a deep shade of red. "I um... I don't know where those.. um came from," I said staring at her. All of a sudden her mouth closed and turned into a smile.

"I don't care that you have them! Don't be embarrassed," she said reassuringly. I put my head down into my hands, she climbed on the bed and snatched the cuffs from me. "I'm really only surprised, I didn't think you were into that stuff," she told me. I look back at her smiling.

"Well are you?" I asked her with a dark grin growing on my face.

"Maybe," she said grinning. I couldn't handle it anymore I lunged onto her pulling her into a kiss, she instantly kissed back setting the cuffs on the night stand again then wrapping her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her waist, I touched my tongue to her lip asking for a entrance. She opened her mouth allowing me in, I pulled away from the kiss and put my lips to her ear.

"Tonight isn't about me and my pleasure at all, tonight is all about testing what your okay with, okay?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded her head. "The second you are uncomfortable your tell me, got it" She nodded her head again. "Words sweetheart," I told her.

"I'll tell you," she said.

"Promise?"

"I promise," she said sticking her pinky finger out. I intertwined our pinky's then pulled her back into the kiss, this time the kiss was full of lust. We had been waiting an entire month for this. I slowly brought my kisses down her neck, and then To her collar bone. I tugged slightly on her shirt, asking for permission to remove it. She sat up while i slipped it off, I stared at her body. Omg she is absolutely gorgeous. I started kissing her on the lips again and proceeded to make a trail of kisses down her chest.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked. She nodded her head yet again. "Words," I said while stopping.

"Yes Tay I'm okay with it," she said. I smile up at her and continued to kiss all over her.

"Your. So. God. Damn. Beautiful," I said in between kisses. She giggled, I went back up to her kissing her yet again on the lips. I couldn't even handle how absolutely gorgeous she was, it was killing me. I wanted to do so much to her but I didn't wanna ruin the moment. "Hey baby," I said lifting my head to look at her.

"Yes my love?" She asked.

"How about we get dressed up in pjs, I go make some popcorn and all of your favorite snacks while you pick a movie for us?" I paused and looked into her eyes. "I know i said we would do some stuff but I really don't want to start anything quite just yet, you know? I want to savor the moment, and I mean it's the first time we're together and-"

"Yea Tay we can do that," she interrupted. I smiled at her and kissed her nose.

"Okay baby," I jumped up and grabbed her shirt. "Up up up," I said motioning to her arms. She lifted her arms up and I slid her shirt back on, grabbed the remote and gave it to her. "Put whatever you want on," I told her. She nodded her head and I went upstairs and grabbed popcorn and put it in the microwave.

Just as I was grabbing some soda I heard a voice.