six

[ 2x19 ]

[ 2x19 ]

<><><><><>

"I couldn't have actually drank that much," Calvin groaned, icing his head on Walker's couch.

"Yeah, I didn't believe it either," Reed told the boy, handing Elliot an ice pack as well. All three boys winced when they heard Walker continue to throw up in the bathroom. "At least you didn't drink as much as he did,"

"Yeah, but he said he remembers stuff," Calvin argued. "I can't remember a single thing,"

"Alcohol affects people differently," Elliot inputted, feeling guilty about lying to his friend. He twirled a drumstick in his hand that Reed found in the freezer (he wasn't sure how it got there, but the cold wood felt nice in his hand).

"I didn't think you would drink either, El," Calvin told the boy. "It messes with your meds,"

"Yeah, well I guess I was dumb," Elliot replied, hoping the lie was plausible. "And I'm pretty sure my meds wore off by the time we got to the dance anyway,"

"You should take an aspirin," Calvin told him.

"Mom friend override is still intact, I see," Walker laughed as he walked into the room.

"Are you guys ever going to stop making that joke?" Calvin asked the group. All of them shrugged and laughed when he groaned.

"I'll be honest," Walker started, launching himself onto one of the chairs. "I thought I was the only one who was going to get black out drunk,"

"Yeah, me too," Reed grumbled as he sifted though Walker's old DVDs. "What should we watch? Why do you have Titanic?"

"I don't know," Walker mumbled.

"We can watch Titanic," Calvin suggested.

"No," Reed immediately replied.

"Ok, fine. Pride and Prejudice?" Calvin suggested again. Elliot laughed as Reed groaned.

"We watched one of your movies the other day, Reed. Let Cal pick," Elliot said.

"Whatever," Reed complied begrudgingly, putting the disc into the DVD player and taking his place on the floor at Walker's feet.

"Yes!" Calvin exclaimed.

<><><><><>

After Calvin's dramatic performance of "My Heart Will Go On" Walker was haphazardly chugging coffee and water, attempting to calm his hangover.

"Ok, how hungover do I look?" Walker asked as he threw on his shirt for work. "Like can I pass as normal or am I going to get fired?"

"You look good," Reed told him without looking at him. Walker rolled his eyes and turned to Calvin.