fifteen

[3x4]

[3x4]

<><><><><>

Elliot was never really liked shopping. His mom had taken him shopping for better clothes when she adopted him, but he didn't like walking from store to store and trying on every shirt that his mom picked out. Ever since then, he's avoided shopping to the best of his ability. However, after hearing that Rebekah needed help finding modern clothes, he jumped at the chance for a distraction.

He knew it wasn't the best idea to latch onto the blonde original after his falling out with the hybrid, but he couldn't stand the awkward tension in the group, so he used helping Rebekah as a distraction. Besides, she wasn't too bad, as far as Elliot has seen in the few hours he had known her.

Klaus and Stefan had taken it upon themselves to take over the small shop they had found, lounging on the couches and compelling the staff to serve them champagne.

"Bekah! Do you like pink?" Elliot shouted as he shot up from behind a rack of shirts, two tops in his hand. He looked at them with confusion, not understanding the difference between hot pink and neon pink.

"Not necessarily," Rebekah replied from the dressing room, she wasn't completely sure of who the teen was or why her brother had decided to keep him in his company, but she appreciated that he was trying to be helpful instead of lounge around and drink.

Klaus held back his amused smile, slightly rolling his eyes as Elliot huffed and plopped down on the ground near the couches. The hybrid had noticed how the teen distanced himself, and while he was a little upset about it, he knew he was to blame. "I didn't think this would be so much work," The boy mumbled, chugging the last of the coffee he had gotten earlier.

"There has to be more to this dress!" Rebekah shouted from inside the dressing room.

"There's not," Klaus huffed, basking in the attention the compelled workers were giving him.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then?" Rebekah questioned, stepping out of the dressing room.

"It's actually pretty modest compared to some other things girls wear," Elliot told her, hopping up from his spot on the ground to find something she might be more comfortable in.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers,"

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus snidely responded.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident,"

"It's dance music," Stefan tried to reason.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah replied, appalled at what the music had come to.

"It's trash music, that's what it is," Elliot reappeared, a dark blue dress in his hands with longer sleeve and a less revealing neckline. Handing it over to Rebekah, he grabbed his drumstick from behind his ear. "Don't worry, whenever we get a chance I'll show you real music,"