eight

[ 2x21 ]

[ 2x21 ]

<><><><><>

Elliot tripped on about a million rocks and roots as Klaus dragged him through the woods. The vampire had snapped his drumsticks a while ago and a part of him was grieving the death of the stick covered in penguin stickers. The rational side of him feared for his life as three rings of fire came into his sight. Elliot's nervous and talkative nature was silenced by the fear that engulfed him at the sight of Elena and his mom each enclosed in a circle, along with an unknown woman in the third.

"My duty is to Klaus!" The witch in the quarry exclaimed towards Elena. "The new order,"

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner," Klaus announced. All eyes turned to him in fear, and those same eyes looked to Elliot in shock.

"Elliot!" Jenna exclaimed.

"What is he doing here? Don't hurt him!" Elena exclaimed. "Please, I did everything you asked,"

Klaus ignored her. "Hello, my lovelies. Are we ready?"

"She needs to complete the transition," Greta reminded him.

"Right," Klaus confirmed, grabbing Elliot's arm again and dragging him towards his mother. "That's what you're here for,"

"What?" Elliot and Elena exclaimed in unison, both voices filled with fear.

Elliot wasn't a very smart kid. He was failing most of his classes and forgets to think before he speaks, but he had managed to put together what was happening fairly quickly. His mom would be forced to drink his blood, which meant she had already died with vampire blood in her system. If she didn't drink his blood, then he assumed she would die without completing the transition. However, if she did, Elliot figured that she was the vampire that would be sacrificed for Klaus.

"Oh my God," The boy mumbled in fear, holding back his tears as Klaus harshly dragged a sharp rock against his wrist. He looked at his mom for comfort, still working on fully processing the situation. Jenna looked back at him with a look of horror.