>>> Why are you hiding so much,killer? <<<

Heyy!! Did you sleep good? That's good! Now enjoy! <3

Nightmares pov:
I woke up to be cuddling with swad while he was still knocked out. He is absolutely tall especially to be another version of dream. I moved out of his arms noticing I felt like shit and that my fore skull felt like it was on fire. And a horrible stomach ace I think I'm gonna-

Swad's pov:
*Yawn* what is the fucking time.. wait where's dar- *barfing noises coming from the bathroom* oh shit he's throwing up. I headed in the bathroom. And got some meds for him while he's doing that. It's supposed to decrease the fever and the stomach aces so hopefully it helps. he drunk it but afterwards he made me get a drink to get the taste out of his mouth. After he ate a snack and slept for one or two more hours.. Thank god his henchmen haven't found him yet. Say I need to have a little "chitchat" with them again.

Dust's pov:
Heh looks like my plan worked movie night was a success and everyone is wasted except me. Blue was sleeping with dream and ink. Error fell asleep on the pillow fort we made, it's good to see him relax he hasn't since 109 years.   And cross was crashed on the floor. While horror was in my arms asleep. Who knew taht dream liked jazz. Because I asked everybody if they wanted to watch the bee movie and they all agreed. Thinking about it I need to check my phone in case sci has called any.. he has. I'll call him back when dream and killer wake up. Them two are the most determined right now to get night back.in worried for killer though.. he hasn't ate a thing since boss got taken.I'll probably need to talk to him if he keeps doing this.

Killer's pov:
I slept like a goddamn baby last night I shouldn't have ate that much of horrors cookies. When I looked beside me it was dust and horror cuddling while dust was on his phone. Oh your awake, I need to talk with you once horror wakes up. oh shit. Did he realize that his knife collection has been touched!? I'm
dead meat.
                        Once horror woke up
Dust's pov:
So what I wanted to talk about is your eating habits. I took a deep breath than looked back at killer. Killer looked shocked as if he saw a ghost. Killer,I can tell when something is wrong just tell me I can help you. He stayed quiet like he was ashamed of himself. Kills I'm not mad just..tell me what's wrong.

Killer's pov:
Your really damn observant aren't ya? I felt like I was shaking. Dust just chuckled and said You are two kills. Kills? That's what boss usually calls me.. god i miss him.. I could tell dust was worried so I tried my best to reassure him that I'm alright but that I just I'm fine but he didn't believe me. Killer ,I'll take you for your word that you're fine but.. I'm gonna be watching ya for a few weeks. What do you mean bye that? I replied. Well I'm going to have to be with you till the time you wake up till the time you go to sleep.. and the only time I can take my eyes off of you is when your using the restroom. I was shocked.. was dust mothering me?! He's never been like that.. or at least I've never been mothered like that. Dust, don't you think that's a big you know excessive? It's not, he replied , It's very necessary I want everyone to be in the best health possible physically and mentally. Just in case he comes to attack us or talk to us again we will be well bodied to attack him. I've never thought of it that way, I mumbled. He nodded and said just keep in mind I'm going to be watching you. Than he walked off. I wasn't prepared for that honestly. Than I felt someone grabbed my wrist. I quickly jerked it away because that hurt like shit.

Blue's pov:
Killer u okay? Yes I am just don't sneak up on me like that. So he's jumpy? Well I mean I've never seen him without nightmare by his side so I guess that makes since but what I did notice was when he jerked his hand back there was slightly bloody bandages underneath his sleeve. Hey, um I'm not trying to nag on you but can I see your wrist really quickly? I thought I saw it bleeding. He looked slightly panicked and was trying to explain that earlier he accidentally cut his arm. I believed him and walked off but I'm still worried why are you hiding so much killer?

AHH IM SO HAPPY WITH HOW THIS TURNED OUT!! Kills is a little emo boy right now LOL THANKS FOR READING!! 😑✋☹️☹️👈⚙️ ✋🩸 👆🚩✋☠️👆 ❄️🚩👈☠️👎 ☹️✋👉👈 brw it's Wingdings Alr byeee!!