Chapter Twenty-One

Rayleigh was now fighting Borsalino, the two of them looking to the side to see luffy thrown.

In the direction of maiden Island. He'd have one hell of a time there.

You sucked it up, and disappeared from the crowd and back to Shakky in her bar.

She watched as you walked in, a frown on her face, "what's up?" She asked.

"Luffy, he's gone." I say with a sigh, sitting on the couch. I close my eyes. "I didn't even..."

"Hes not dead. You were always one for the pessimistic things." Rayleigh suddenly said, rolling his eyes. "You know where he is, right?"

"Yeah.." you said, looking up at your best friend.

"Then let's swim." He hummed.

"I have a bo-"

"They left due to your order. You'll find them in fishman Island."

I nod, but shake my head, "we won't swim to maiden Island, but we can relax for awhile at the beach. Luffy can handle himself.

.....

You were literally backstroking as Rayleigh used your body as a raft.

"This isn't exactly swimming-"

"Rafts don't talk, Y/n."

You looked at him with an 'are you serious?' expression.

He only nodded.

This...happened to remind you of something.

.....

"Oi, oi, oi! Scopper!" I yelled while in the water. "Waters great!" You swam next to both of the ships with a shit-eating grin.

He facepalmed, and stripped down to his pants before jumping in next to you.

You wiggled your brows, giggling.

He responded by almost drowning you.

You ended up punching him so hard he fell unconscious- so you were banned from swimming.

...until you made a bet with Roger.

You got on his shoulders, while Rayleigh was on scopper's.

You cackled loudly as you shoved at Rayleigh, a reddish hue dancing across your cheeks as he looked into your eyes. The two of you had 'sexual tension' as Roger liked to call it.

At this particular point, you had the Whitebeard pirates watching as you tried to submerge the blonde idiot.

"AHAHA GOTCHA!" You laughed, shoving him into the ocean. He playfully screamed for you, and gurgled once he hit the water.

The bet Roger and yourself made... 'If you knock him down, I'll give you two-thousnad berri.'

Let's just say you were counting some bills while Marco walked over to make small talk.

"Hey, the names marco." He hummed, sitting down next to you.

"Hello, marco. I'm Y/n. Monkey D. Y/N." You hummed, flicking through the various bills.

"Wow, so you're the Traitor?" He asked.

"Such a generic name, am I right?" You hummed, grinning at him.