Chapter Twenty-Five

Everything went in slow motion.

You sighed, looking at Ace with the sweetest smile. "Im coming." You hummed, nodding at him.

Everything crashed.

The bay was now frozen, kizaru and Marco fighting, akainu melting an iceberg being tossed at Marines.

You looked at whitebeard, smiled at him sweetly and looked back at the Marines.

You looked at your father.

Your childhood flashed before your eyes, good and bad times. You couldn't help but shed a tear as you smiled at him.

You stayed with whitebeard for now, as it was not your time to fight.

.....

Your attention was caught when luffy slammed down, throwing a Mast of a marine ship at the Admirals, who all blocked it with ease.

Ace and luffy called out to eachother, but you couldn't really hear what was being said.

I guess it was time.

You hopped out from the ship, using friction to slide on the ice. This caught the attention of Marines, some didn't even dare attack you.

You slid into Borsalino, who held your hands together and kicked you in the stomach so hard you thought you'd throw up.

Sakazuki was watching you, not impressed.

"Fucking..." you quickly ripped your hands out of his grip and grabbed his leg with Haki, swinging him into the thick ice.

You crunched his leg, earning a pained howl from him.

You continued running in the direction of the execution stand, passing oars Jr.

Poor little guy...

You didn't notice crocodile appearing halfway in his sand storm.

"So, we meet again." He chuckles, looking down at you.

You look up, face going red and almost tripping, but you were caught by him. "Yeah, I guess so...thanks by the way."

He nodded, smirking down at your floating form.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. "I need...to get to the bottom of the execution stand..."

He chuckled, "as you wish."

Sakazuki watched the expression on your face as you were carried towards them. His sick jealousy twisted in his stomach.

He jumped off the platform.

You roughly kissed crocodile on the lips, running your hand through his hair before hopping off.

He looked a little mesmerized before disappearing in a fit of sand.

You smiled in content before dodging the magma sent your way.

"Come here and fight me bastard!" You screamed, your voice ripping through the crowd, shocking Akainu.

"I have no respect for your kind." You snarled, and threw a punch at him, connecting with his face. He was sent flying.

Ace watched you with shock, aswell as Sengoku. Theyd never seen this side of you. He heard garp laugh, but didn't say anything, because the fight was between you and akainu...and he was hoping you'd win this for yourself. You were still a wonderful person in Sengoku's eyes...you were still that little girl, but this proved him wrong.

This moment reminded him why you were wanted. alive.

Your body began growing rapidly, glaring down at akainu like a tiny bug...ready to be squashed. You kicked him into the frozen bay before turning to the execution stand.