@ShortyWolf20

Jeromebtches interviews ShortyWolf20

Requested by: fennecfox321

Books she has available on their Wattpad account:
Click Play
The Last Fae
Dangers in the Dark (Coming soon!)
Is that you Deku?
... and much more! Go give her a follow if you haven't already! She also has a Review Shop and is currently busy with an Awards (there are still some places left! Go enter!)

1. What genre/s do you love reading?
I love reading all sorts of genres to be frank, I don't exactly have a set amount of likes, but my top favorites are Fantasy, Fiction, Romance, and Supernatural/Paranormal.

2. What genre/s do you love writing?
Writing is all over the place for me. I love writing Fanfiction, Imagines, Romance, Fiction, Short stories, and I'm giving a go at Mystery/Thriller.

3. Who inspired you to write?
My inspiration for writing honestly varies. I've had inspiration from images, phrases or words, and even people in general. Sometimes, even real-life experiences spark them.

4. Would you consider a career in writing? Please elaborate on whether you would or wouldn't.
I would! I would just need a lot more practice than what I have now, I would love to keep writing in the future. It would most likely be a side thing I do if I ever publish a book, maybe. I'm not sure yet to be honest. I would like to go into Anthropology, but I'm still on the fence about my future.

5. Do you have any other hobbies outside of writing?
My hobbies outside of writing includes gaming and drawing. I'm also a member of my school's marching band (mellophone/french horn rep!!) and finally, I compete on an international level in stagecraft events.

6. How old were you when you wrote your first book?
Well wrote would assume it is finished, but I started writing my first book at a lovely age of 15. (My first real book) I attempted to write this fanfic back when ai was 13, and the sad thing is I wrote 23 google doc pages of it, but it's so poorly written there was no saving for it.

7. Who is your favourite Wattpad author/s?
There's so many lovely people out here on this platform, but my favourite authors would have to be fennecfox321 . I love her book "Under the full moon", and then my second favourite writer, @CrystalCallistral, I only discovered them recently, but I've read all of their books, "The Gunner and the Florist" in one sitting. I also adore the host of this interview and their book, "Just Dev" along with "A Guy's Perspective".

8. How do you deal with negative reviews on your book/s?
To be honest, I've received a few negative reviews already, most of the time it's not about the quality of the writing, but what it has in it, not very many people are real accepting everything y'know? The best way to deal with the negativity is to block out the haters.

9. If you would write a book about your life, what would be the book's title?
Honestly, as cliché as it might be. "The Up's, Down's, Mostly Around's, but not Found".

10. What's the hardest thing about becoming an author?
Hardest thing is most definitely starting out, and gaining traction, if you got one successful story, it might flow people over to others, but you've got to get that one successful one first, it takes time and a lot of dedication.

11. How has writing affected your life?
Writing has given me something to feel passionate about, it's given me an escape, I get to invent my own people and world, and hopefully help others through their own struggles portrayed in my writing.

12. Do you prefer writing Mature content or not? Why or why not?
I don't mind reading Mature content, I think sometimes the occasional sex scene or curse word are needed to add to the plot.

13. What would you like to say to your readers?
To all my readers, I cannot put into words how grateful I am for you. Over the last few weeks my account has grown a huge amount, and that's all because of you guys. You've made me both a better writer and better at being online xD. I can't wait to see how you guys enjoy my stories in the future!

The following questions are based on one book:

A. What book are you most proud of and what genre is it?
Click Play has to be the book I'm the proudest of, it's been one hell of an emotional journey for me, and we are still going with it! (Updates tonight, and it's the chapter most of my readers have been looking forward to!)

B. If you could meet the characters in this book, what would you say to them?
If I could meet them, hmm, first off, for Levi, I'd tell him to stop fretting over every little thing and follow his heart. For Tyson, my advice would be to be more trusting of people and to be more open. And finally, for everyone's favorite supporting character, if I was to meet Sayrn, I would simply tell them that I accept them for whatever the heck they wanna be!

C. Is there a character in this book you feel connected? If so, in what way do you feel connected with them?
I feel the most connected to Jazz/Tyson, he's my self insert in a way, we share a lot of the same problems, (can't list em, no spoils yet!)

D. If you were placed in this book, what character do you think you'd be best friends with and why?
If I was in this book, I'd probably be best friends with Levi, cuz you know. I relate to Tyson if ya get what I'm saying.