@JanuaryLangston

Jeromebtches interviews JanuaryLangston

Requested by danielsmith42

Books they have available on their Wattpad account:
Silent Music
This isn't me

If you haven't followed them already, what are you waiting for?

1.What genre/s do you love reading?
My reading diet consists mainly of fantasy and a bit of science fiction, usually with a side plot of romance or mystery.

2. What genre/s do you love writing?
I love to write fantasy adventure novels and science fiction thrillers.

3. Who inspired you to write?
This one is a hard one. No specific person inspired me to write. I was inspired to write by the fact that no book I have ever read has ever been too hard for me to read.

4. Would you consider a career in writing? Please elaborate on whether you would or wouldn't.
I have considered being a full time author because I am on track to publishing my first two books in less than a year.

5. Do you have any other hobbies outside of writing?
My other hobbies are various types of art (chalk, slam poetry, music and painting are my favorite mediums). Many people think I have world builder's disease since I also build worlds frequently, but they will all be used. I also wrestle.

6. How old were you when you wrote your first book?
I wrote a children's picture book when I was 8. Once I finish the art, I plan to publish it. My first novel has not been completed yet, but it will be finished sometime around my 17th birthday.

7. Who is your favourite Wattpad author/s?
I don't read much on Wattpad. I like physical copies of books.

8. How do you deal with negative reviews on your book/s?
Lol.  I haven't received a negative review. I do take constructive criticism to a point. If I did receive a negative comment, I would probably simply say thank you and then remove the negativity.

9. If you would write a book about your life, what would be the book's title?
It would simply be called "Why??!!!"

10. What's the hardest thing about becoming an author?
I have ADHD, so remembering to actually write is the hard part.

11. How has writing affected your life?
I am an individual with a unique brain. I got to keep my inner child.

12. Do you prefer writing Mature content or not? Why or why not?
I prefer not to because the real world is bad enough. Books are a place you should be able to escape in.

13. What would you like to say to your readers?
This really depends on what book I am writing.