@ladymuerset

Jeromebtches interview ladymuerset

Requested by danielsmith42

Books they have available on their Wattpad account:
The White Shadow
A Contradiction in Fate
Emissary of Death
The Cabin in The Woods
Lost in a Fairytale

Go and give them a follow if you haven't already!

1. What genre/s do you love reading?
Medievalfantasy

2. What genre/s do you love writing?
Medievalfantasy

3. Who inspired you to write?
I don't know I wrote stories ever since I can remember 

4. Would you consider a career in writing? Please elaborate on whether you would or wouldn't.
Yes, I just enrolled in a self publishing school and hope to one day become a full time author. 

5. Do you have any other hobbies outside of writing?
Yes. I love digital art almost as much as writing and enjoy drawing characters. I also take medieval martial arts classes.

6. How old were you when you wrote your first book?
Not sure if I remember correctly as I wrote little stories ever since I was little. My first novel I wrote in a notebook and I may have been 14. I think I was around 16 when I first wrote my first novel on a lap top.

7. Who is your favourite Wattpad author/s?
@MaxNebula, danielsmith42 , @KylieTrask, @rlutt01

8. How do you deal with negative reviews on your book/s?
I haven't really gotten any negative reviews yet but I think I'd take it as a sign that my book is reaching a larger audience.

9. If you would write a book about your life, what would be the book's title?
I don't know. Maybe literally that.

10. What's the hardest thing about becoming an author?
I think publishing has so far proven the most difficult step I have yet to accomplish. Also self doubt can be very destroying.

11. Do you prefer writing Mature content or not? Why or why not?
I do prefer mature because I feel like I don't have a limit with my writing. I get to explore deeper subjects and and darker themes, or display a more realistic life. And my books often contain action and violence.

12. What would you like to say to your readers?
Thank you all for reading. It makes me so happy when you guys enjoy my work:)

The following questions are based on one book:

A. What book are you most proud of and what genre is it?
That's difficult as I treasure every single one of my stories in a different way. But I've come the farthest with my series 'A Contradiction in Fate'. It's medieval fantasy.

B. If you could meet the characters in this book, what would you say to them?
I'm so sorry for the things I put you through and for what is to come.

C. Is there a character in this book you feel connected? If so, in what way do you feel connected with them?
In a way, there's multiple. I add little things, details and characteristics as well as flaws I relate to. But mostly it's one of the mc's sister, Elisot. She's a badass but she's not necessarily strong. She's always involved but she has a little bit of a harder time keeping up. Tho she's probably stronger than I am still. I also relate to Fabian because of the constant chaos inside his head, and Timoth for the emotional part. These are the mc's.

D. If you were placed in this book, what character do you think you'd be best friends with and why?
I'd probably be friends with Elisot as well cause we'd relate. Or we'd be rivals.