@_Rizz_

Jeromebtches interviews _Rizz_

Books they have available on their Wattpad account:
Recusant
Suicidal Dancers (Teaser)
Rogue Standing
And they also have a Review Shop! Be sure to check it out!

If you haven't already, go and give them a follow!

1. What genre/s do you love reading?
I love reading action, paranormal and fantasy books. Though, I am a sucker for good romance books.

2. What genre/s do you love writing?
I really love writing books with action, paranormal and fantasy.

3. Who inspired you to write?
I wouldn't say anyone inspired me to write. I've always loved watching movies and reading books that have blown me away. It inspired me to want to write books no one's ever heard of before.

4. Would you consider a career in writing? Please elaborate on whether you would or wouldn't.
This one is a bit hard. For the longest, I wanted to become a professional writer, but at times I feel as though if it happens, it happens. As far as that goes though, I'm completely fine with just trying to grow and share the worlds I envision.

5. Do you have any other hobbies outside of writing?
I love to sing and play games.

6. How old were you when you wrote your first book?
I believe I was about ten or eleven when my mom first started letting me write on her old, beat up computer. I never completed those stories, but it was a start to something frequent.

7. Who is your favourite Wattpad author/s?
I took a long break from Wattpad after having some motivational issues. Now though, I think my favorite author would be @HappyCoati

8. How do you deal with negative reviews on your book/s?
I take criticism very well. I don't think I've ever had a negative review before, just feedback and criticism I've always taken into mind and tried to grow from.

9. If you would write a book about your life, what would be the book's title?
Within Riz

10. What's the hardest thing about becoming an author?
The hardest thing about becoming a writer would be reads. I struggle keeping motivation whenever I notice how little (and I mean very little) recognition my books get. Though I might be to blame, it takes me a long time to write because I'm constantly double checking everything, rewriting or going over my plots, etc.

11. How has writing affected your life?
Writing has been a very beneficial outlet for me. I have an extreme active imagination and writing helps me get across what I see. The music I listen to only circulates around my books, and I'm constantly thinking about what's next.

12. Do you prefer writing Mature content or not? Why or why not?
I prefer writing mature content because to me, it feels just a little more deep. No matter if it's gory, or trauma related or if it's twisted and sexual. It all comes from the heart, and it means something to me.

13. What would you like to say to your readers?
I only hope that they all enjoy my works. I am extremely slow, but at the end of the day, it has meaning and I'm trying my best to show it through writing.

The following questions are based on one book:

A. What book are you most proud of and what genre is it?
The book I am most proud of would be Rogue Standing. I'd say this one because I think it's really unique and it's a challenge because it's my first official werewolf book.

B. If you could meet the characters in this book, what would you say to them?
I would want to meet Mary, and I'd tell her it's okay to grieve.

C. Is there a character in this book you feel connected? If so, in what way do you feel connected with them?
It was hard to choose between Mary and Ren, only because with Mary I feel her pain and struggle, and with Ren, I can feel his longing and forgiveness. Id have to say Mary though, only because I struggle with mental health as well, not to her extent, but I know what it feels like to be backed into a corner.

D. If you were placed in this book, what character do you think you'd be best friends with and why?
I'd be best friends with Mary; most definitely in Ren's shoes, because I can understand people who completely lose themselves to grief and self destruction. Id want to sway her viewpoint and help her live a life she deserves.