@TheQueenBeelvy

Jeromebtches interviews TheQueenBeeIvy

Requested by danielsmith42

Books they have available on their Wattpad account:
Be my Lady
The Ember Queen
So Many Words
Reflection (ON HOLD)
Exodus (ON HOLD)
Journey (ON HOLD)

Go and give them a follow if you haven't already!

1. What genre/s do you love reading?
Sci-fi, fantasy and fanfiction

2. What genre/s do you love writing?
Sci-fi, fantasy, historical fiction, realistic fiction and fanfiction

3. Who inspired you to write?
My older sister Hazel (not on Wattpad)

4. Would you consider a career in writing?
Please elaborate on whether you would or wouldn't.
Yes, I would consider becoming a professional author. I have a friend who wants to be an editor, so we might work together in the future. I do not want a job that requires me to go into an office, because I want to be a stay-at-home-mom, so being an author is a great option to earn side money. Writing is what I love, and I'd like to take it a couple steps further.

5. Do you have any other hobbies outside of writing?
I like to read, design magazines, and play the Clarinet. Being in a band is also fun.

6. How old were you when you wrote your first book?
I had to be around ten or eleven, and trust me, "the stone" wasn't my best novel.

7. Who is your favourite Wattpad author/s?
Some of my favorite Wattpad authors are Makela Bender and Danielsmith42.

8. How do you deal with negative reviews on your book/s?
I try to use them as a stepping stone for improvement. I also make them into motivation to focus harder on my writing and story-building processes.

9. If you would write a book about your life, what would be the book's title?
Probably something like, "Through Trial & Error" or "Living in the Middle".

10. What's the hardest thing about becoming an author?
Making your books enjoyable and a worthwhile read. Commitment is also really hard, because you have to fit in writing with busy life.

11. How has writing affected your life?
It has given me a way to express views and feelings, and even work out scenarios in a fictional scene. It gives me the outlook that everything happens for a reason, and god, the author of our stories, has a plan for us.

12. Do you prefer writing Mature content or not? Why or why not?
I do like to add romance and violence in my books, but I avoid explicit content because I want my books to be appropriate for all readers. Plus, I don't like to read books with explicit stuff so I try not to write any.

13. What would you like to say to your readers?
So much! My readers are amazing, each little comment on my stories boosts my writing ego, and even just the votes and reads really back up my confidence. I also love their feedback because it helps me see their reader's mind on my books. I want people to read my books for enjoyment, and I want their feedback so ai can improve my skills.

The following questions are based on one book:

A. What book are you most proud of and what genre is it?
Reflection, although some of my others are good, I put the most effort into this one's world-building.

B. If you could meet the characters in this book, what would you say to them?
I would probably encourage them to speak more freely with each other despite their personal issues, and to explore other worlds that lie beyond theirs.

C. Is there a character in this book you feel connected to? If so, in what way do you feel connected with them?
Lexi, in the way she tries to include people, despite knowing little about them. Especially recently I've been trying to see people for who God sees them as; Devine sons and daughters. I try to find ways to connect with them, and make them happy. I know what it's like to feel like I don't belong, so keeping people included is also very important to me.

D. If you were placed in this book, what character do you think you'd be best friends with and why?
Again, Lexi because she's just so likeable. We would have so much fun, and I would like to get to know her better than I do in my own writer's mind.