@UnlimitedSW22

Jeromebtches interviews UnlimitedSW22

Books they have available on the Wattpad account:
Draconian Fire
Elitist: They Dying Light
Brotherhood
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Power of the Dragons
And many more!!

Go give them a follow if you haven't already!

1. What genre/s do you love reading?
I love reading action/adventure with a dash of romance.

2. What genre/s do you love writing?
Same thing I love reading: Action with a dash of romance

3. Who inspired you to write?
The two authors of my favorite book series: Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) and Christopher Paolini (Inheritance Cycle)

4. Would you consider a career in writing? Please elaborate on whether you would or wouldn't.
In all honesty, I would. I love writing and it's something that I can see myself making a career out of.

5. Do you have any other hobbies outside of writing?
Going on walks and playing video games.

6. How old were you when you wrote your first book?
I don't remember my exact age, but the first book I wrote (the first version of Elitists) was in 6th grade. So about 12 or 13.

7. Who is your favourite Wattpad author/s?
Major_Nich. After reading his story Lunar's Plight, it sparked a fire that would grow and bring me to where I am now.

8. How do you deal with negative reviews on your book/s?
I would take it as I do with constructive criticism or I would be passive-aggressive about it. I honestly wouldn't know as I haven't had it happen... Yet.

9. If you would write a book about your life, what would be the book's title?
The Life and Times of (insert my name here)

10. What's the hardest thing about becoming an author?
Many things really. The hardest part though is coming up with a plot or if you already have a plot, then getting through Writer's Block.

11. How has writing affected your life?
Writing has given me an outlet where I can channel my overactive imagination. Without it, I probably would be going crazy due to my imagination running wild.

12. Do you prefer writing Mature content or not? Why or why not?
I don't write it, because I don't feel comfortable doing it. I know that most readers (and I've gotten some messages private and in the comment section of my stories) would like to see smut, I just don't write it.

13. What would you like to say to your readers?
I would like to say "Thank you." Thank you all for reading my stories and for sticking with me even through all of my less than stellar update schedules and even my early writing.

The following questions are based on one book:

A. What book are you most proud of and what genre is it?
I'm most proud of Elitists: The Dying Light. It's an Action/Adventure story with a subplot of Romance.

B. If you could meet the characters in this book, what would you say to them?
Hmmm... Good question. I'm honestly not sure what I'd say to them. Probably something along the lines of "It's okay to be afraid of war and death. All you have to do is charge forward and you can get through anything."

C. Is there a character in this book you feel connected to? If so, in what way do you feel connected with them?
I feel like I'm more connected to Jayden. I guess it's because we've both been through a lot and I feel like we're more alike than we appear to be.

D. If you were placed in this book, what character do you think you'd be best friends with and why?
That's a good question... And to be honest, I don't know. I would like to be good friends with RJ as he and I have the same view on family, but I feel like I'd understand and even agree with Purgatory's view on the word. So it's really a flip of a coin on that one.