chapter 14: touring around san diego. (part 7)

after they left san diego seaworld and on the way back to jacob's house, he asked this to zuzu if he could take her home, but said she could stay before she can go back. as they arrived at jacob's house, the group walked towards the door, jacob opened it and they went inside as jacob said

jacob: MOM, SIS, i'm home. plus zuzu said she's staying with us until tomorrow morning.

he called out, but no answer and instead he sees angel dust wearing his mom's robe and sleep mask

jacob: angel, have you seen my mom?

he asked as angel removed his mom's mask and said

angel: hello there, handsome.

he said as jacob and the others deadpanned ''anime style''

(like this)

angel: what, no hello when you came back?

jacob: angel, where's my mom? AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING HER ROBE!!??

angel: (groans) fine, your mom said she had to go to work, but she couldn't when she got a call from her boss saying something about the whole ''world merger'' situation that's going on. since then her boss had to let the other employees have some time off, meaning that while you and these broads were gone, she decided to take me on a trip around her home like you did to them, we talked a lot with her lady friends like i was one of them, can you believe it?

zuzu: ok..what's next?

angel: well she couldn't wait for you to come back, so she took me out to...

he was cut off as the group's eyes widened

jacob: SHE WHAT!!!!!!????

angel: hey do you want to know what happened next or not?

jacob: (inhales and says) continue.

angel: ok, she took me and both your sisters to the mall and went to a place called a spa, because we don't have those back home and i gotta tell ya, it was great because she had a friend who works there and we had a great time talking. your mom is the best, i never knew she could be a great gal to hang out with.

jacob: well, that's my mom for ya.

angel: after our spa session, she introduced me to an old friend of hers named gina, saying she went to school with her and did some things they did, she even said that she wanted to be a barber, and she got the job. i never knew someone who is nice and kind since our worlds merged. and did you know that she's a blackbelt in a dojo? i never heard of that before.

jacob: that i do, and a dojo is like a place train people a type of fighting style we call ''martial arts'', also known as karate. but people only use it for defence, never vengence. that's fact.

angel: huh, interesting....ok, next we talked until she asked about my family, i told her used to have a mom until she passed away, leaving me, my brother, sister, and my ''dad''.