Chapter 163: Drones on Earth. (part 3)

(CAMP 98.7)

Jacob: well, well, well....the gang's all here. Now I know that you have questions but let me introduce myself first, ok? My name's Jacob Mcfoley and I'm a human, but from an alternate earth where JCJenson doesn't exist and, even though you didn't notice, but Copper 9 has now merged with my earth, which is where you are now. (Looks at Uzi) also, Uzi, there are some things I've been wanting to say to you for a while, even though we never met until now. (Breathes in & speaks) UZI, I THINK YOU ARE A BADASS AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, I LOVE ANIME AS MUCH AS YOU DO, I ADORE IT AND I REALLY THINK YOU'RE CUTE!!!!

he announced, making Uzi digitally blush on her visor after hearing jacob say that he loves anime and called her cute, WHICH SHE IS!!!! then Jacob looked at N

Jacob: now N's turn, he's a really nice drone cuz he loves puppies, likes making friends and other stuff. N, i have two sisters named Katie & Marcy, and one of them is my adopted sister named Neopolitan and i think you'll be great friends with them.

he said as N smiled after hearing what jacob said about him, then looked at V & J

Jacob: V, at first i thought you were a bitch, but now that i think about it, you two were meant to be togethor and i hope you have a kid of your own one day.

he said as V blushed, but was a little mad after hearing Jacob call her a bitch while N was also blushing as he looked away from V

Jacob: and J's turn, at first, like V, i thought she was always an asshole, but then i learned that she wasn't always like that as she used to be a worker drone like V and N and that she looked really cute with a maid outfit on and honestly, i think she looks even cuter with her hair and i also think that she looks very smokin' hot with that uniform and with those curves, like her thighs, they're really gorgeous.

he said as J was shocked that Jacob knows about her, V & N's past, but also blushed after hearing him say she looked hot and as she looked at her curves, he was right about her thighs being gorgeous

J: (Thinks while blushing) he's right. how come i didn't realize this before? ....am i starting to have a crush on this human?

she asked/thought to herself as Jacob looked at Doll

Jacob: also, Doll. i know that you lost your parents because of V, but you need to let your hate on V go. that was in the past and we can't change the past and focus on the future.

but before Doll was about to speak

Jacob: and before you say anything in Russian, i know how to speak russian. I also know how to speak Japanese since i am part Japanese.

Everyone (even Uzi): WHAT!!!!???

Apple: You're part japanese?!

she asked in shock while coco looked at him, also in shock

Jacob: yeah, me, Katie & marcy are japanese on my mom's family's side. i thought it was obvious.

Nora: HOW WAS THAT OBVIOUS!!!??

(STAR WARS: BAD BATCH Episode 1 reference)

Jacob: i don't know, but anyways back to Doll. Doll, you have to forgive V someday, but not today...it's up to you.

he said as Doll was still shocked that Jacob speaks Russian and is part Japanese, but then Jacob looked at Tessa

Jacob: also, i think i need to speak to Tessa in private.

he said as he pulled out his portal gun, shot out a portal under tessa as she fell in it while screaming, shocking the Murder drones cast

Jacob: don't worry, i'll make sure she won't become a pancake, BRB.