Chapter 115: Christmas Special (part 7)

santa: but still, we can't let jacob & the others have the responsibility to destroy the box, not even if they're ready to face him.

he said, making everyone confused

ed: what do you mean by him?

he asked as santa sighed

santa: do any of you know the many stories of krampus?

he asked, making jacob, his mom, sisters, ed's friends, zuzu and her friends gasp in horror, except charlie & the others since they never heard of krampus

milky: who's krampus?

kat: is he like, part of christmas or something?

they both asked

carol: yes he is, but except he's the very bad part of the holiday.

she said

octavia: how bad?

she asked

steve: he's like santa, but evil. he's known as the anti santa, right santa?

santa: yes, he is. he's also the same guy who shot me and let me crash into jacob's backyard.

he said, making jacob, his friends & harem slightly angry at hearing that

loona: what else is there about krampus?

she asked while hiding her anger

zuzu: a lot of things about him, like in european story about him, they say he comes to punish all the bad children by stuffing them into his basket.

jangles: he even tried to steal my powers a long time ago.

she said, making everyone look at her in shock

bobby: you serious?

he asked as jangles nodded and charlied hugged her

charlie: that's awful.

jangles: i know.

she said as she hugged charlie back and then broke the hug

sharon/agent 2: not only that, but the president told me that krampus is real.

vaggie: wait, he knew he was real and told no one about this!!!

she asked in shock and anger

sharon/agent 2: yes, back when he was a kid, he saw his brother being taken away by krampus and told no one atout this, but instead he came up with an idea to make sure that krampus is nothing but a scary story.

jacob: ok, what was his idea?

he asked as he crossed his arms

sharon/agent 2: simple, make horror movies about him.

santa: and because of that, it made him furious, which is why he wanted the new box and if he gets his dirty hands on it, he'll use it's power to give him the two things he wants most: make everyone permanently afraid of him and the destruction of christmas forever.

he said, making everyone (excep god) horrified at hearing why krampus wants that box, but then jacob realized something

jacob: wait, i know i asked this before when santa told us about the new box but, didn't quilgin die or something?

he asked, making zuzu & her friends realize that as well until God spoke up

God: well, yes, but i brought him back to life. to give him a chance so he'll make up for what he did and when krampus showed up after he made the new box, he realized his mistake all those years ago and and metally promised to never make something like that ever again.