Three

"Rise and shine, Patricia!" Aunt Genevieve said, opening the curtains as  sunlight flooded my room.

"Five more minutes, please, auntie!" I said lazily, covering my head with my thick duvet. I felt aunt Genevieve try to pull the duvet out of me but failed to.

"You need to get ready for today is the day that I will introduce you to the world as my long lost daughter, Patricia Violette Wilson!" Aunt Genevieve said as she finally pulled the duvet out of me.

"But Auntie! I need more beauty rest," I said, yawning. The room was already so bright and rays of sunlight pointed at my bed. Ugh. Who wouldn't wake up at that? Oh that's right, me.

"Dearie, today is also the day you call me mother, or mama, or mommy or whatever mother related name you could ever think of! Remember, I don't want any of the press to find out that I'm your aunt." Aunt Genevieve or should I say Mom said, now tapping her foot, signaling me to rise up and change.

- -

I closed my eyes as the water passed through the edges of my skin. The rain shower in my bathroom never fails to bring me into my thoughts as I relaxed myself from the hot steam it made.

I remember the day  after I fell into the water... I didn't want to go out of the house but my grandmother still forced me to go to school,  knowing that her grand daughter almost died from the bullies at school. She would always say "get your lazy ass out of here and show them that the Lennox are stronger than they think!"

I didn't mind her then. I kept eating my ass of, not worrying if I gained another pound because it was worthless. I was already almost three hundred pounds. I didn't care.

My grandmother gave up on me. She would always remind me then that my parents would be very disappointed in me if I gave up on myself. Again, I didn't care one bit. My parents died when I was little. I didn't get to know them.

One day there was a knock on the door, not knowing that I had a celebrity aunt that I didn't know. My grandma told me that Aunt Genevieve will be my fairy godmother from now on. Grandma told everything about me to aunt Genevieve about how I was being a cow not knowing about the tales of the Lennox family.

The tale? Well there's this very famous group of people called 'the Wilsons'. They were celebrities, rich businessmen, famous families with reality TV shows and so on. What the people didn't know was they were not originally Wilsons. They were Lennoxes. Wilson was just a screen name that the people knew. They were not allowed to tell people about their real names for the sake of preventing people to dig up oue dark past.

Not all Lennoxes knew about the tale either. Only selected people were told so.

I wanted to become a Wilson. I believed that it would change me as a person and have my revenge on Karson and the others. So I moved out of my grandma's house and moved in at Aunt Genevieve's mansion.

I stayed here for five years. I had mentors that Aunt Genevieve hired. I trained harder more than anyone ever did. Goodbye to Fatty that I never see gain. Ever. No one knew that another Wilson would rise again.

Today was the day that the world will see another Wilson. The press will arrive at the Hollywood arena and people from different countries will come to see the newest Wilson in town. That would be the time that I will also meet the other Wilsons.

x x x x

Heeeeya guys! I just received my very first comment on this novel from @KierstinThorn saying she loved it! So the next chap will be dedicated to you, Kierstin! x

By the way, this chap was made this afternoon and I decided to upload it now thanks to Kierstin! :))

Don't forget to share your thoughts and vote! x