Eleven

"Patricia? Hey, are you dead?" a familiar voice asked in the middle of my slumber. It's Sunday and it's my wake-up-late day and I don't get why somebody is freaking waking me up so early.

"She's not dead, you idiot. Besides, only a kiss from a prince can wake her up," Tara concluded, making Jett and Prince chuckle. Did I hear it right or was it just voices from my dreams?

"Do your job, Prince!" I heard Jett hiss. I was obviously dreaming. I heard footsteps from behind that was coming near me. I also heard silent chuckles from behind, which I believe was Tara and Jett's.

I suddenly smelled a familiar scent near me... I'm just dreaming. I know I am.

"Wakey wakey, my princess," a voice with peppermint breath said. I ignored what my dreams were saying and I felt his face come closer and closer to mine and... I opened my eyes. What the bloody hell is going on here?

"Ow!" Prince and I both squealed in pain as we both held our foreheads and massaged it. Was he seriously about to kiss me? Or was I just assuming and dreaming?

"Bloody hell! What the hell you guys! What's going on here?" I squealed, massaging my forehead to reduce the pain. I glanced at Prince as he was also doing the same thing. It wasn't my fault. Idiot.

I also noticed Jett and Tara send eye messages to each other. I sat up properly and looked up to Prince.

Bad idea. He was now staring at my just-woke-up face with a flirty smile. Pervert.

"Tara, what the bloody hell is going on right now?!" I squinted. I was still seriously really sleepy at the moment and I had no time for jokes.

"Okay, chill your ass, princess. It's still so early in the morning to get angry. Anyway, pack your bags because we're going to Paris in an hour! Eeeekk!" Tara squealed in excitement. "Why?" I asked back, trying to rub my eyes open.

"Because both of us have been chosen to model Aunt Clarion's clothing line! Oh, you'll be modeling three clothes and I'll be modeling two! Isn't that exciting?!"

Thirty six year old Aunt Clarion was one of the Wilson's best and most respected fashion designer in the world. She has made miracles with clothes. You ask her how you want your clothes to be made, and she'll make it for you just the way you wanted it.

- -

"Aunt Clarion!" Tara called out to a young looking orange-haired lady who was wearing the most fashionable clothes there were. Aunt Clarion also had the Lennox topaz eyes. It was the original ones that were unlike others who were wearing colored contact lenses.

"Tara, Patricia! You're here! Thank you so much for coming!" Aunt Clarion kissed both our cheeks as she looked at us in excitement. She lead us to the room where her fashion line was assigned.

On our way there, there were rooms marked with the fashion line name. I was looking for Karson's room.

A few doors later, I found the closed door that marked Karsie. It was obviously Karson's. The door was colored white which meant that it wasn't that 'fabulous' unlike those fashion lines with baby pink doors just like Aunt Clarion's.

Karson's room was eight doors away from ours. The room was huge with a lot of models getting ready for the catwalk. There was a mini kitchen, a sofa lounge and a huge flatscreen TV.

"Ladies, this is Jessie and Yassie. Jessie will handle Patricia's hair and make up while Yassie will handle Tara's. We have two hours until the catwalk. If you need something to drink or eat, just open the fridge then boom." Aunt Clarion explained. She looked like she was in a hurry so she left the room.

Yassie and Jessie were twins. But they had different senses of fashion.

Jessie was the pink bomb fashion type while Yassie was the black emo style.

A few hairsprays and foundations later, I finished my hair and make up first before Tara and changed into the first clothes I will be wearing.

I was wearing the Hot Summer collection first. With my two-piece floral bikini top and bottom topped with a white lacy see through robe that were three inches above my knee. That made my abs pop. I loved it. Then matched my outfit with red gladiator stiletto four inch heels. My blonde and brown ombre hair was curled into place and I had light smokey make up with pink glossy lipstick.

I got out of the dressing room and caused everyone to stop what they were doing and stare at me.

"You look ummazing, Pat!" Tara squealed, making everyone snap out of their minds and nod. It was true, I looked amazing.

I waited patiently for the others to finish their hair and make up. Tara wasn't done yet so I decided to go out for a walk outside and check out the catwalk. "Where you off to?" Tara asked from behind.

"Outside. I wanna check out the catwalk," I replied and exited the room.

When I finally breathed fresh air from outside, I walked out to the empty halls and searched for the catwalk. There weren't many people passing by. No, there wasn't anyone passing by.

A few white doors and empty halls later, I finally realized that I was lost. I've been trying to find my way out by passing through every corner of the building. I was starting to felt nervous suddenly, not trying to get to the thought that I might disappoint aunt Clarion by not showing up. If I do, Karson will be very devilishly happy to know that I finally get to disappoint a Wilson. I wouldn't want it that way.

As I was walking through the empty halls, I finally heard voices. Two voices of women who were conversing as if they were in a rush. As I slowly walked to the room where I heard voices, I finally realized that it was Karson's voice. The other voice belonged to a woman. I tried to remember whose voice it belonged to, but it didn't ring a bell.

I removed my stilettos to make sure that they won't know that another person was here listening to them. I leaned to the wall and made sure that I wasn't visible to anyone in the room.

"You walk before she walks to the catwalk right?" Karson's voice said.

"Yeah, "

"Alright, here's the plan. She will model three clothes right? And she already changed into her first clothes?" Karson implied again. I think the other girl just nodded in reply since I didn't hear her voice reply.

"I hear that she's going to wear five inch heels. So here's what you gotta do, I need you to cut at least two inches of her heels and glue it back together so it won't look obvious. And when she walks to the catwalk, the glue will wear off and then boom! She's down. Got it?" Karson planned. I felt her smile with the tone of her voice.

I peeked to the door to see who Karson was with. What the bloody hell!

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" a voice behind me said.