Five

Prince Wilson. He wasn't called Prince for anything.

His figure was unexpectedly in front of me, with his hands tucked in his pockets. He was wearing a gray tuxedo, but his muscles were still visibly formed even if he had his tux on. His dirty blonde hair was perfectly slicked back just like how Zac Efron did with his hair back then during the Oscars.

He was clearly grinning at the moment as his gray almond eyes stared at me.

"Are you done drooling?" Prince joked, raising his eyebrow at me, his hands still in his pockets.

"I wasn't drooling. Besides, there's nothing to drool about," I barked at him, turning around and returned to the food that I have been longing for.

I have no time for conceited people even if they were as handsome as Liam Hemsworth or as hot as Channing Tatum.

I twirled my fork on my pasta again and quickly put it in my mouth so that there was no turning back again.

I savored the food that lingered inside my mouth. I placed another serving of pasta into my mouth that made my mouth very full. I can even be mistaken as a chipmunk.

I felt Prince walk in front of me but I didn't give him any notice. I was savoring my moment with the food inside my mouth. He stood in front of me on the other side of the counter as he folded his arms on his chest, grinning.

"Aren't you going to speak to your guest?" He muttered. I shook my head in reply as I ate another serving of pasta. I heard him chuckle.

"You must be real hungry huh. I've been observing you for two hours now." he babbled. He must have followed me here on purpose then.

I didn't give him any notice at all. I wanted to answer him, ask him to go back to the party, so I quickly swallowed the food.

Unexpectedly, I felt the food I swallowed get stuck on my throat. I tried to swallow the food again but I felt the difficulty in breathing. I was already fanning myself with my hands, trying to get air.

I already lost contact with Prince and I was still fanning myself. I need water.

Suddenly, I felt hard arms around the lower part of my chest and pushed his thumb in the middle part somewhere under the chest.

After a few moments, the arms around me was gone and was now patting my back. My breathing was now back to normal and I reached out for my water on the counter.

"You almost choked there," Prince announced. He was now walking back to his place in front of me. After I gulped the water, feeling it travel down my windpipe, I let out a big sigh.

"Thanks," I grumbled. If he wasn't there to save me, I could have died sooner than I thought. I suddenly felt embarrassed in front of Prince who stared at me with his flaring gray eyes. "What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

His lips suddenly formed a thin line that then formed into a smirk. "You owe me,"

My eyes grew wider at his statement. "I owe you for what?!"

"For saving your life. You could have died there, sweetheart." sweetheart?! He called me sweetheart? Ugh. How play boyish of him.

I didn't owe him anything. It was his fault why I choked. If he wasn't there to bug me, then nothing wrong could've happened. I raised my hands in surrender. I didn't have time to argue with a play boy.

"You know what, forget it." With that, I left him hanging.

- -

I walked back to the party after retouching my make up in the powder room. The moon was shining as the stars twinkled in the sky. The violins were still playing as the Wilsons were talking to each other.

"Patricia! Where have you been? The guests have been looking everywhere for you!" mom lectured as she maintained her poise.

"Chillax, I just ate inside." I replied, smiling at her. She just raised an eyebrow at me.

"Alright then, there's someone I want you to meet. He's a bachelor. And guess what, he's a Wilson and he is not blood related with you!" Mom whispered at me happily. She gestured me to follow her, so I did. He must be adopted.

After we passed our way to the guests, mom patted the shoulder of a familiar gentleman which I believe was the bachelor she was talking about.

His back was on us as he talked to someone. When he turned around, I wanted to scram. How  could I not recognize his suit?

"Patricia, this is Prince." mom said as she held Prince's arm. I faked a smile.

"Yeah, we've alre-" before I let him finish, I interrupted. I didn't want mom to know about what happened to us earlier.

"Nice to meet you, Prince."

He raised an eyebrow at me, looking confused. When I thought he knew why I acted like this, his lips formed into a smile. A evil one. I think he's planning on doing something.

"Ahh, the newest Wilson, I see? May I ask for this dance, Patricia?" he said, offering a hand at me. I looked at mom as she looked very excited.

"Well, go on Patricia. Dance with him!" Mom interrupted excitingly. I looked at Prince and he had this evil grin on his face. I could just say no to him, but since mom was here, I would be scolded later if I denied him.

The sound of the violins playing Feel The Light by Jennifer Lopez started playing as both of us headed to the dance floor.

There was no one else on the dance floor but us. I placed my right hand on Prince's shoulder, and my left hand held his.

"Well this is embarrassing,"I joked and I felt him smile.

"What's there to be embarrassed about? You're lucky that you get to be asked to dance with a prince," he countered.

I chuckled and looked at the audience that were looking at us in awe. Some were whispering at each other.

"You wish," I replied. I felt his hand grip mine tighter.

"Listen, Patricia. I'm sorry if I kinda annoyed you earlier," he paused for a moment. I shivered when I felt his breath on my neck. Our bodies were so close that I could smell him. He smelled so good that I think he's using expensive perfume.

"You did, but I'll just let it go. I'm sorry too if I was you know... rude to you earlier." I murmured. The song was about to end and I was glad that we could stop touching each other.

You know.

But part of me didn't want to let go yet... I don't know why. The song finally ended and the next song the violins played was Endless Love and I was about to let go of Prince's hand.

Instead, he held it tighter and whispered,

"Would it be wrong if I ask you to stay and keep dancing with me and tell you that I think I like you even if I just met you?"

x x x x

Hey guys! :) How'd you like the story so far? Share your thoughts and VOTE VOTE VOTE :) :) :)

*You could read my newly COMPLETED book,  RUNNING AWAY FROM MR.STALKER