Seven

"Jett, join us!" Edward said, looking at the man that just arrived. Jett looked a bit like someone from last night... Prince.

He had messy ash blonde hair, a body of hard rock, muscles I mean, but his eyes were not gray like Prince's. He had sparkling aqua blue eyes that looked like the waters in Hawaii.

"Patricia, this is Jett. He is Prince's cousin. I believe you haven't met each other yet, am I right?" Edward asked. I nodded in agreement as Jett came near me and kissed my hand.

"Such gentleman, I see." I complimented, showing off my smile at him.

"You are just as beautiful as Prince described." Jett exclaimed. Prince mentioned me to his cousin? He then walked to the other side of the table.

"Tara, oh Tara! We see each other once more," Jett demurred, kissing Tara's hand as well, this time he kissed her hand three times. I think he has a crush on Tara hmm... Tara was sitting right in front of me so I saw her roll her eyes.

"Oh please. Let go of my hand, will you?" she commanded. Ouch. Poor Jett.

Note to self, talk to Tara about this later.

"Jett, please take a seat already." Edward commanded happily. He did as he was told and took the seat next to Tara. I don't know why Tara didn't seem to like Jett. I mean, he's cute, hot, nice and did I say cute?

Jett provided us with entertainment as we ate. He told us stories about his past experiences when he traveled to places, the different people he met and the different cultures he learned.

After hearing his stories, I realized that I haven't really seen the real world yet. I was very envious of Jett because he was like a free bird that can do whatever he wants to and go to places whenever he wants to.

I thought to myself that after I have my revenge on Karson and the others, I will become a free bird just like Jett.

Suddenly, Jett's phone rang. "I'm sorry but it's Prince. Do you mind?" he asked Edward. Edward didn't seem to bother at all. He just nodded in reply.

While Jett was talking to Prince on the phone in front of us, Edward and mom left the table and went to the butterfly garden for tea. I notice Tara's eyes at me, wiggling her eyebrows up and down repeatedly.

She sent me the 'prince-charming-is-coming' look while I sent her the 'shut-the-hell-up' look which made both of us look funny sending eye messages to each other.

When Jett finally put his phone down, Tara looked at him. "So?"

"So what?" Jett confusingly asked. I face palmed myself. Oh Tara, please keep your mouth shut. I kicked her foot under the table so she could stop herself from asking about Prince. Pardon me, but she never shuts up.

"Ow! What was that about?!" Tara squealed in pain. She's overreaacting. I didn't kick her that hard, or did I? *evil laugh* Everyone in the table looked at me. "What?" I innocently asked.

"Just as I was saying-" I kicked her foot again before she finishes her sentence.

"Ow!" she squealed again. Once again, everyone looked at me. I let out my innocent angel face again. "What?"

Tara turned to face Jett again. "JustasIwassayingisPrincecomingornot?" she hurriedly said and breathed heavily. Jett stared at me with his smiling face for a while.

"So this is what it's about. You like Prince, don't ya?" Jett concluded, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Who likes who?" a familiar voice behind me said. Please don't be Prince. Please don't be Prince. Pleeeeaaase! I heard Tara squeal and... "Prince, you're here!"

I wish the ground would rip apart and eat me right at this moment. I just hope Tara and Jett keeps their mouth shut from Prince. Both Tara and Jett looked happy as if they were planning something evil against me.

"We were saying that Patricia here likes Prince Eric from the 1990's Swan Princess movie," Tara lied. I hear both of them chuckle. I gave Tara the 'thanks' look while she wiggled her eyebrows at me again.

I noticed that Prince was walking closer and closer to our table since his scent was so strong just like last night. I slowly turned to him and looked at him from head to toe.

He was wearing a white long sleeve polo that was rolled up cleanly until his elbows paired with a black vest and light brown pants. He looked rather different from last night. I noticed that his hair was longer than I thought since it wasn't slicked back with gel anymore. His hair was just like Alex Pettyfer's hair in his movie Wild Child with Emma Roberts.

"Like what you see?" Prince asked confidently. Great. He's back to being the conceited prince again. I also noticed the two people in front of me giggle. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Nope!" I countered. He just chuckled together with Tara and Jett. I rolled my eyes at them. Just as Prince was about to take a seat next to me, I stood up trying to find a reason why I stood up.

"Woah, girl's got some abs." Jett commented. Ugh, I forgot that I was wearing a crop top. There's nothing to be embarrassed about since I had a perfect, slim and toned-ab body. It's just that I've been showing too much of my skin in front of Prince and Jett who were really unexpected guests here.

I noticed Prince sort of check me out at the moment. "Like what you see?" I joked at him and chuckled.

"I don't like it..." he paused. I frowned just as Jeff and Tara did. He what?!

"I love it!" Prince continued, wiggling his eyebrows. The three of them were now laughing and I felt embarrassed. I just turned around and started to find my way to Edward and mom in the butterfly garden. Where ever that is.

"Where you off to, Pat?" I hear Tara ask, still laughing with the boys.

"Somewhere away from you guys!" I scoffed.

"Do you want me to come with?" Tara chorused as I was already a few meters away from them. I didn't bother to reply since I wasn't in the mood already.

When I thought that I was already away from them, I found my way to the butterfly garden where mom and Edward was having tea.

x x x x

Hey guys! Like the story so far? Please do share your thoughts and VOTE VOTE VOTE! :) :) :)

*Please do check out my COMPLETED novel, RUNNING AWAY FROM MR.STALKER :) I know you'll love it! :)