Twelve

"Hey! what are you doing here?!"

I turned around to see Prince holding my right shoulder. My eyes were wide opened from being startled by him. Thank god it wasn't anyone from Karson's side. I would be grilled for sure.

"What are y-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand to shut him up. He stared at me as if he was tensed for a while that caused my heart to skip a beat. What was I feeling?

His smokey gray eyes were staring at me as if he was trying to read me. My hands suddenly felt hot as it covered his lips. I was tensed for a moment as we stared at each other outside the room where Karson was speaking to Janel Wilson.

*** later that day ***
The show was really successful for Aunt Clarion but not for Karson. Her plans for me were really childish and once again, I was another step ahead from her.

Try to keep up, Karsie, I thought as I lay down my bed and stare at the white ceiling of my room.

I still couldn't believe that Janel was on her side. Janel was a Wilson that I met during the Wilsons welcoming party for me. But I didn't get it. I didn't get why she was part of Karson's friends. I thought she was so nice to me and become my friend. I was wrong.

"She is a Wilson. Why would she side on Karson?" I whispered to myself.

My thoughts scattered when I heard a knock on my door. I looked at the clock on the other side of my room and checked the time.

12:45 a.m.

Who would knock on my door in the middle of the night?

I rose from my bed and headed for the door. Once I reached the door, I slowly turned the knob and slowly opened it.

"What do you want?" I asked, surprised.

"Umm... how should I say this? Well..." he started.

"Well what?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He smelled more like... alcohol.

I leaned in the door frame of my door, crossed my arms on my chest, raised an eyebrow at him and waited for his response. Was he drunk?

"I... well... I have something to say..."

"Then say it. I want to go to bed now." I demanded. Geez.

"Look... I felt... something... back there..." he started. What was he saying? I didn't get it.

"Felt what, Prince?"

We both stared at each other for a while. His eyes were in the shade of a dark gray, unlike his usual bright gray color.

I sensed that he was tensed... and drunk.

"Nevermind... I'm sorry for the... um... disturbance, Patricia." He said and walked away.

What a weirdo.

***
Today was the day when I allot my time for the charity organization that I organized.

Edward, mom, and a few others were gathered in the conference room as they waited for me to report about the organization that I planned.

"They're ready for you, Miss Patricia," my secretary informed me.

I stood up from my chair and made my way to the conference room. Once I exited my office, I saw Jett lean on the wall with his hands crossed while waiting for me outside the door.

"You ready to go?" He asked as I nodded in reply.

It's been three days since that incident when Prince knocked on my door in the middle of the night.

It's been also three days since I haven't seen or heard of Prince.

I didn't bother to ask Jett nor Tara since both of their minds are... well... let's just say they think Prince and I have a connection.

Once I entered the room, I looked around and took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

***Jett's POV (Earlier that day)
"Yo, Prince! Where you at?" I happily said as I exited and locked my car.

"I'm not going." Prince replied behind the line. Again?!

As you can see, Prince sort of had too much beer three days ago and got drunk. All he remembered was that he went to Patricia's room and sort of... confessed.

He told me about his feelings towards Patricia the day before I met her at Edward's garden.

He didn't know what he said to Patricia that night and he said he was sure that he confessed. All he remembered was that he walked away from her without a smile on his face.

In other words, he thought that he got dumped... and embarassed.

"Dude, I can't face her right now. I know she'll just laugh at me. I'm so fcking stupid," he barked behind the line. Chh.

"No she won't. Besides, you're not so sure about what happened that night. Remember?" I explained, hoping that he'll be here today so Pat could have someone to escort her as I spend my time with Tara, the honey boo boo of my life.

Childish, right? She says she doesn't like to be called that but who cares right? I'll call her whatever I like.

"You know what? Fck it. I'll just... go there and..." he paused and sighed.

I entered the elevator from the parking lot and pressed 24. I pouted when I realized that I couldn't go visit Tara first at her office which was located at the 18th floor. I waited for Prince who was still on the line to finish his statement.

"Dude, I can't. I can't do it." He continued. I rolled my eyes when I realized that he wasn't on the line anymore.

What a cry baby.

Wait a minute, why don't I just ask Patricia about what Prince said?

I mentally praise myself for being such a smart kid. Good thinking, Jett.

As I wait here outside Pat's office, I could help but feel nervous. I mean, yeah it's a good idea... but what if she gives me the wrong answer?

I know her. When it comes to me, she just laughs and answers me with jokes. I pouted at the thought.

What should I say? "Hey wazzup Pat, did Prince charming confess to you already?" or "Hey yow Pat, heard prince charming confessed two nights ago. So how'd it go?" I face palmed myself.

I. Feel. So. Damn. Stupid. Right. Now.

Just as I was thinking of something else, the door beside the wall that I leaned to opened. I saw Patricia with her sexy and hugging office clothes exit the door as she looked a bit tensed.

"You ready to go?" I said and smiled at her. She nodded in reply.

As she walked ahead of me to the conference room, I was mentally drained myself. Just from the sound of the heels of her shoes made me confused and tensed.

Maybe I shouldn't ask her alone. Right! I'll ask Tara to help me.

I praised myself mentally. ^_^ Jett, you're such a fckng genius.

****
(A/N) I know I haven't updated for a while now... been busy! Sorry loves! :) will try to update soon if I have another free time.

Hope you loved this chapter! ♥

COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW