Six

"Oh my gosh! Patricia you've got to read this! Wake up!" Tara chirped as she jumped on my queen sized bed. I looked at my wall clock and checked the time. Seven fifteen. Ugh. Why do people wake me up so early these days?

"What is it this time, Tara?" I lazily said, covering my head with the duvet again.

"Patricia Wilson and Prince Wilson may be a rising Wilson couple? According to a reliable source, Prince Wilson does not have any blood relation with the new Patricia Wilson! According to Barbara Wilson's instagram post quoting 'Aren't they cute together? Welcome to the Wilsons, Patricia!' They were caught last night dancing through the moonlight during her welcoming party last night held at their mansion!" Tara shrieked happily while she read the newspaper.

"You're all over the headlines, Pat!" Tara excitingly chirped. I grabbed my iPad  on the drawer of my bedside table and scrolled through the news. Tara was right. I was all over the news. There were pictures of me dancing happily with Prince last night.

I checked my Instagram account and a lot of Wilsons posted pictures of us from last night. I felt really happy at the thought that Karson won't be missing the news about me and Prince. The girls at school before have been crushing on Prince. They would be very envious of me.

Mom entered the room and smiled happily with her perfect white teeth.

"I see you've already heard about the news. Good morning, sweetie." mom gritted. "Get ready because we're leaving in an hour. You have to meet Edward," she explained, opening the curtains.

I didn't get to see Edward last night because he was already very old and couldn't get up on his feet. He's the oldest Wilson there is in my generation. Eighty seven years old.

"Tara, you're coming too. Edward wants to see you as well." Mom said to Tara. Tara was still in her purple monkey pajamas with her fluffy slippers.

- -

I looked at the mirror and smiled. I was wearing  floral skinny jeans paired with a plain white sleeveless crop top. Since the top was short, my abs were so clear from sight. I loved it. I then matched it up with white Chanel gladiator style three inch heels.

I put on my signature bloody red lipstick and only light eye make up. My hair was kept in a messy but sexy bun.

There was a sudden knock on my door. "Miss Patricia, there's a special delivery for you and Madame asked us to bring it here in your room." The maid explained.

I got out from my walk in closet and went for the door. I was really surprised with what the maids who lined up were bringing. Each of them carried vases filled with dozens of red roses and placed it on the marble white floor of my room.

My room was huge painted with white and it had things and furniture that were mostly color white. The red roses that arrived really added color to my white gigantic room.

"This is for you, miss." The maid said, handing me an envelope and left the room one by one.

Once the coast was clear, I opened the envelope.

Red roses for the woman who caught my eye with the bloody red lipstick. -P

The paper was also scented with roses. I sneezed suddenly, blaming it on the rose's scent that flooded my room. 

That was fast. I smiled at the thought, remembering our dance last night.

"Woah," Tara came in suddenly. She was wearing white pants and a yellow top while her curly hair bounced into place.

"Woah, right?" I chuckled. Her jaw dropped when she saw the roses in my room.

"Oh my gosh! It's from Prince charming, isn't it?!" she shrieked happily. I nodded in agreement and handed her the letter Prince made. She just kept on shrieking until mom entered my room.

"Lovely, dear." Mom complimented, smiling.

"It's from her prince charming, mama." Tara teased, still shrieking.

"I know, dear. Now,  Edward's secretary just called and told me that we will be having lunch in the garden. Make sure you applied sunblock on your skin and bring your sunglasses." Mom explained. She was always concerned about us, especially in handling our health and body.

- -

The jet landed on Edward's villa two hours later. Edward's secretary met us there and led us to the garden where we were going to eat lunch. The sun was so hot, so mom asked for some umbrellas for us.

When we arrived the garden where an old man, Edward, was sitting in the middle of the dining table, greeted us.

"Genevieve, I see you've become prettier." Edward concluded as mom shook his hand.

"Edward, you remember Tara, right?" Mom asked, smiling with her perfect white teeth again.

"Is that really Tara? You grew taller, three inches maybe?" he chuckled. Tara came closer to Edward and shook his hand as well.

"Edward, this is Patricia." Mom introduced. Edward looked at me from head to toe and adjusted his glasses to the bridge of his nose.

"The beautiful Patricia, come here and give your grandpa a hug!" he commanded cheerfully. I did as I was told and hugged him.

After the introductions has been made, we all sat down and had lunch. Edward has been speaking to me about my plans in the future and taught me about handling a business, saying that I must have a lot of connections that were willing to help me.

Mom suddenly mentioned about my plans on having revenge on Karson and a few others to Edward, which made me quite shocked because mom mentioned to me before about not telling anyone, even a single Wilson besides Tara and her, about the plan.

Not knowing Edward already knew about it, he told me that he will always be here to help me whenever I needed something. That was what I heard from most of the Wilsons last night. They were really nice and helpful.

"I hope we're not late," a voice beside me said which made us turn our backs.

x x x x

Hey guys! Like the story so far? Please do share your thoughts and VOTE VOTE VOTE! :) :) :)

*Please do check out my newly completed novel, RUNNING AWAY FROM MR.STALKER. I know you'll love it! :)

x x x x

Sooo I've been scrolling through Google for some ideas and I've decided to show you the links so you can imagine it easily. If you want to imagine Patricia's room and their mansion, copy and paste the links below  :) you don't have to if you don't want to :)

Patricia's room (Just imagine that everything is white):

http://meddiodesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/bedroom-contemporary-with-warm-inspirations-layouts-huge-decorations-plans-design-with-charming-brown-tile-floor-zigzag-and-modern-wooden-beds-also-white-cabinet-plus-beautiful-white-ceiling-design-aw.jpg

Patricia's Walk In closet

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxFsJ8kGuFU5ZP8G4WDCprMD5VON-HyqJL9HVplKwGYCrPDf3A

Their Mansion (front)

http://digitalarchitecture.com/media/images/gallery/SpellingMansionExterior.png

Their Mansion (back)

http://www.trendir.com/house-design/luxurious-lived-in-beach-house-in-south-africa-2.jpg