Ten

"Karson just arrived at Paris and is staying at Hotel de la Mare. She's going to promote her clothing line, Karsie, tomorrow in Boulevard Hausmann." Prince said, handing me some printed stolen shots of her in Paris.

Her hair color changed into solid black unlike the red one she's been having for years. But her face hasn't changed a bit. She's still the Karson I knew five years ago.

"Alright, you may leave. Thanks." I disclosed. I checked out the photos once more and placed it inside my drawer. My secretary entered my office and smiled at Prince who was still here.

"Prince, you may leave now. Like I said about a minute ago," I rolled my eyes. Mary was checking Prince out and I didn't want any flirting happening inside my office. Prince left my office and waved at me when he reached the door.

"What is it this time, Gretchen?" I asked, scanning over some files about the poor streets of LA downtown. It was for my charity organization that I was planning.

"Um, the report you asked about Zachery Pitt is right here." she said, setting the white folder on my desk. She left the door and I rested my head on the headrest of my chair.

Zachery Pitt. He was my 'first love'. He 'confessed' to me his love and 'we' fell in 'love'. After three days, he said he was going to surprise me for our Third daysary. Whatever that is. To make the story short, he took me to our school gym with a blindfold and when I removed it, everyone was throwing different kinds of balls at me. Basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, dodge balls, tennis balls and even base balls. It left me a few bruises that lasted for a month.

He has just purchased a new house in Malibu that costs 40 grand and still under payment according to the files Gretchen archived. Turning the next page, there was a picture of Zachery's house. It was a glass house, for christ sake.

I pressed the call button on my desk. "Yeah?" Gretchen answered.

"Send in Jett in my office now please." I ordered promptly.

- -

"So, how did Ellie's case go?" I asked Jett as we were both seating face to face on the sofa area of my office drinking iced capuccino.

"Here. Wait 'til you see her reaction when she opened the box." Jett replied, handing an envelope at me which I believe was the CD of Ellaine's reaction shot.

"Next target?" Jett asked back. I stood up and walked to my desk and picked up Zachery's folder. I walked back to the sofa area and dropped the folder to the coffee table in front of Jett.

He opened the folder and read the contents of Zachery's bibliography.

"Zachery Pitt. Alright then. So what's the plan?" he breathed out, reading more of the contents of what's inside the folder.

"You. Bwahahaha!" I joked again.

"Joke's getting old, princess." Prince barged in the room so suddenly. Ugggh. Just as I was about to talk about my first love with Jett, Mr. Conceited arrived.

"Tell me about it," Jett joked. I evilly eyed Jett and when he turned and noticed me eye at him his faced turned into a nervous and scared little boy.

You better watch out later, Jett.

Prince snatched the folder in Jett's hands and opened it. He read the first page that was Zachery's bibliography. He nodded while he read the contents page by page.

"Okay, I'll help with this guy. I need a break from Karson's case. A lot of nasty stuff out there," Prince babbled. I'll get to Karson soon, but not now. I have to show her how nasty I am when it comes to revenge.

"Fine. As you can see, Zachery here just bought a new house in Malibu. It isn't just any house. It's a modern style house that consists of glass. Glass doors, glass windows, glass tables and so on. So here's the plan, gather a lot of balls of each kind." I explained.

"Balls? Why balls?" Jett asked curiously. I turned to face him and gave him a serious look.

"Do you want me to throw you in his house until everything shatters apart or do you want to let the balls do it's job?" I joked, still looking serious.

"But why balls?" Prince asked again, this time, he looked confused.

"Because karma's a bitch." I explained easily. When both boys understood what I said, I stood up from the sofa and walked to my desk.

"Do you want to see his reaction on tape or nah?" Jett asked, now getting ready to leave with Prince. I nodded in reply.

"Oh, and make sure you don't leave any trace," I ordered.

x x x x

Hey guys! How'd you like the story so far? Share your thoughts and don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE! :)

*Check out my completed book, RUNNING AWAY FROM MR. STALKER :)