Date (Fluff)

A.U: Mute Kokichi on a date with Shuichi.

Kokichi looked in the mirror. It was the middle of summer, and he was going on a date. His old cousin Celestia had set him up on a double date with he girlfriends adoptive brother. He was wearing a cropped white shirt with short sleeves. He'd placed a black cropped leather jacket that was a bit longer then his shirt over it. He might take this jacket off later in the day. He looked at his pants. They were dark blue jeans that were cut off just below his knees. For his shoes, he chose a pair of flat tan sandles. As always, he wore the same black and white checkered scarf.

He always wore it. It hid the reason he was mute. He had been attacked by a man who was killing people. He was the only person who survived an attack. The man had tried to strangle him, and then partially slit his throat. The man was interrupted by the police, but the damage had been done.

Kokichi's vocal chords had been cut, and it couldn't be fixed. He would never be able to speak again. He had been able to move on, but it was still hard.

He liked to pain his nails. His finger nails were painted a similar shade of purple to his hair and his toe nails were black. He couldn't do much with his hair as it was to short. He was wearing his colored contacts. He did need to wear glasses, but he preferred contacts. An added bonus of that was he was able to hide his left eye.

It wasn't like there was anything wrong with it. He had Heterochromia, meaning that his eyes were different colors. His right eye was a rich purple, a bit lighter then his hair. His left eye, on the other hand, was a bright eye. It was the same color as a cartoon lemon.

Hearing his door open, he turned to see Celestia standing in the door way. She was wearing a short black leather skirt with a black lace top. She had red flats that were the same color as her nails. She kept her hair up in the massive pigtails.

She smiled at her little cousin. "You look wonderful."

Kokichi blushed. He sighed. You look good too.

She waved his off. "Are you ready to go? We're taking my car."

Kokichi nodded and grabbed his small leather bag that held his wallet, phone and a small notepad with pen attached by string. He used this to communicate with people who didn't know sign language.

The two walked to Celestia car and drove off.

At the same time, Shuichi was waiting for his older sister to finish. He was wearing a blue shirt with a light black jacket tied around his waist, in case he got cold, even though that was unlikely. He wore black jeans and shoes. He wore his black cap like he always did when he met new people.

His sister rushed down the stairs. She was wearing a white turtle neck and a black skirt. She had high black boots with purple laces. Today, she wore dark purple gloves a few gems on the back. She had a few braids in her hair and a brown bag over her shoulder. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Shuichi shrugged. He looked at his feet. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"
Kyoko laughed and grabbed his hand. "I'm sure you'll get along. The two of you have a lot in common, and you know sign language after all."

Shuichi's eats went pink. "Y-you sure?"

Kyoko nodded and the arrived at her car. "Of course."

Shuichi slipped into the passenger seat. "Where are we meeting again?"

Kyoko smiled. "We're meeting at the fair that's going on. You'll have fun."

Shuichi looked out the window. 'I hope so.'

Kokichi and Celestia arrived a few minutes before Shuichi and Kyoko. When they got there, Celestia gave her girlfriend a light kiss on the cheek. "Good to see you."

Kyoko blushed lightly. She looked at kokichi who stood a few feet behind her. "This is Kokichi?"

Kokichi nodded and gave a snort wave. Shuichi was blushing lightly when he saw Kokichi.

Celestia noticed this and looked at the blue haired boy. "You're Shuichi, correct?"

The boy nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Celestia smiled. "Ah, you have good manners!"

Kokichi tugged at his cousin's sleeve. When she turned to him, he pointed to the fair. Can we go now?

Celestia nodded. "Yes yes." She looked at the other two. "Are you ready?"

They nodded, and they headed off. Soon, they were in the middle of the fair.

Shuichi turned in circles, a little overwhelmed. "What should we do?"

Kokichi jumped and pointed at the carousel. Celestia laughed at his childish nature. "We could go on the that."

Shuichi smiled. "I'm good with that."

Kyoko nodded, and Kokichi pulled his sister to the ride.

While they were in line, Shuichi taught Kokichi a hand game that they played while they were in line. The line was quite long. Even after twenty minutes, they weren't on the ride yet.

They weren't mad, but they were getting a little bored. Kokichi looked at Shuichi. He signed. What school are you in?

Shuichi shifted. "I'm in Hornbee's Private school. I passed the test to go to Hope's Peak. I want to be a detective."

Kokichi smiled at him. I'm home schooled, but a person came to the house to give me the test to enter Hope's Peak! I'm waiting for it to come back.

Shuichi smiled as they shifted forward in line. "Was your cousin in Hope's Peak?"

Celestia cleared her throat. "I was. I was given the title of the Ultimate Gambler."

Shuichi looked at her. "I see. I do want to knew, how did you meet Kyoko?"
Kyoko laughed. "We were in the same class!"

Kokichi looked at her. Really?!

Kyoko nodded. "I'm the Ultimate Detective."

Kokichi nodded. Before long, they were only a few feet way from the carousel.

After they went on the ride, they got a lunch of hotdogs, cotton candy, pretzels, and soda. They laughed as they ate. They were having a wonderful time. Shuichi and Kokichi traded phone numbers.

Kokichi showed off his hand eye coronation when they were playing a shooting game. There wasn't any rollercoaster in the fair, but Shuichi didn't like rollercoasters, so that was fine with him.

By the time it got dark, they were heading back to their cars.

Kyoko smiled. "That was wonderful. Maybe we could do this again."

Kokichi nodded. I would like that!

Celestia smiled. "I agree. But first, Shuichi?" She turned to the boy. "A quick word."

The two of the walked away from the car. Shuichi looked at her. "What did you want to talk about?"

Celestia gave him a cold stare. "Have you developed feelings for my cousin?"

Shuichi's cheeks went a bright red. "Um. I might have."

Celestia leaned into her ear and snarled. "If you break his heart, I will personally see that you end up in a ditch."

She straightened and smiled. All anger gone from her face. "Shall we go?"

Shuichi gulped. "Y-yes ma'am."

(I hope you liked this fluff chapter. If you have any ideas you would like me to turn into stories, feel free to tell me. I'm always welcome to ideas and criticism!)