Ducks? Ducks! (Fluff)

A.U: Kokichi and Shuichi are in a relationship, and they pulled off a massive prank. None Dispair.

Kokichi was bored, and that is dangerous. If Kokichi is bored, then something must happen. And that something must be interesting.

Kokichi was on his bed, laying half off it, upside down. Then, he heard knocking.

He spin around, go up, and looked through the peek hole.

On the other side, was Shuichi. Kokichi grinned and opened the door. "Hey Shumai! What were doing here?"

Shuichi shrugged. "Just wanted to check on you."

Kokichi pulled him in and closed the door. "I want to pull a prank."

Shuichi smiled. While he might like the rules, he also loved to pull pranks as long as they were harmless. "What's the prank?"

Kokichi gave a mischievous grin. "Ducks."

Shuichi blinked. "Um, duck?"

Kokichi pulled a few boxes from under her bed. He opened them up.

They were filled with rubber ducks. All different colors. Some were small, about the size of a Chihuahua's mouth. But there were also some that a kid would have in a bath.

Kokichi grinned at him. "We place them all over the school. Winter break is coming up. That's the prefect time."

Shuichi grinned. "I'm in."

《•~~~•》

Once everyone else left for winter break, Kokichi let Shuichi into the school after hours. Kokichi was living solely in the dorm, as he had problems at home.

Both grabbed the massive boxes of ducks from under Kokichi's bed. Then, they got to work.

They placed them in the vents, on the windows, in the students and teachers desk, in the kitchen, every place they could think of.

Kokichi had disabled the cameras, so, unless someone walked in on them, they couldn't be caught.

By the time they were done, the school had ducks everywhere. They completely covered the floor of the principle's office with yellow ducks.

In the art class room, Kokichi placed the ducks in front of canvases, with paintings of ducks, so it looked like self portraits.

In the band room, Shuichi place ducks dressed in marching outfits, complete with tiny instruments. There was even a larger duck with a conducting stick.

Kokichi's favorite was their classroom. He had designed a duck for each of them. He carefulling placed them in their seats, and even did one for their teacher. He then filled the desks with the small rainbow ducks.

The two met up in the gym, and got to work there. They placed a duck in each seat, and made a basket ball formation with sports ducks. This was the room that took them the longest time.

The last room for Kokichi to do was the religion room. He placed ducks dressed in robes in a circle, with a duck Jesus pinned to a cross in the center of the ducks in robes.

Kokichi continued to make disruptions of different religious moments in duck form.

《•~~~•》

On the final day of winter break, Kokichi decided to stay over at Shuichi place. He and Shuichi cuddled to stay warm.

When everyone got there, the teachers were screaming, trying to figure out why there were so many ducks.

The band teacher chucked his phone across the room. Each of the students took their duck and placed them in their bags.

The religion teacher thought that the duck depictions of the religion events was hilarious. She took pictures of them and decided to use them in her class.

When the principle came into his office, he ended up falling over laughing. He made a path to his desk, and did his best to work with the ducks everywhere.

(I'm cutting this chapter short. I'm not good a writing it, so I'm going back to writing angst. Now, is there anything you want me to write? I could do more oneshots, but on different Fandoms. Let me know!)