Don't Say Gentle

A.U: Kokichi was sexually abused by several men. He's trans and is triggered by the word gentle. None killing game A.U. and Maki knows about it. Ultimate Animator Kokichi.

Kokichi looked in the mirror. He didn't have his top on and was looking at his chest. He had just gotten the top surgery and was still his chest was still wrapped in bandages. He grabbed in hormone supplement and ingected it into his stomach.

While it was morning, Kokichi had just woken up from a nightmare and he didn't want the others to see him like this. He pulled a shirt on and decided to work on an animation. He did animations for other people for money, but he had completely everything he needed to. So, when he had nothing left, he did animations on YouTube. He did them on music videos.

His most recent one was for a some My R. This song was about a girl who stopped people form jumping off the roof when she was going to. At the end of the song, it's revealed that she was suffering from all their problems.

Kokichi liked to give his animations for songs like this a happy ending. That is what he was working on. He was working on the last from. The girl had just jumped and she was saved by someone. He was drawing the people's holding the person's hand as they dangled over the end.

After about thirty minutes, and a few dozen more frames, Kokichi heard a knock on the door. He looked at the clock. It was around the time that everyone else would have left to do their own things. Who was knocking?

He got up and looked through a peep hole in the door. Most of the other were used to he being there at breakfast, so one of them might be checking in on him. He didn't want any of them to see him in his state. He had took kept a mask on. A mask that hid him.

When he saw that it was Maki, he sighed in relief. While most people thought that they hated eachother, that was just an act. Maki had found him hiding after his trigger word, gentle, was said.

It was a little after dinner one night. Kokichi had just finished washing his plate, and had put it in the cupboard. Miu had Katio get a new invention on her.

"Ow!" She yelled just as Kokichi came back in. "You have to be gentle!"

Kokichi flinched at the word. Memories knocked on his skull, about to come in. He quickly slipped out of the room. He didn't thing that anyone had seen him, but someone did. Maki.

She was good at spotting things others didn't. She saw Kokichi flinch. She noticed that it wasn't from Miu yelling. She did that all the time, and he never showed that anything was wrong. He flinched at the word gentle.

She silently tailed Kokichi. The purple haired boy went into the library. Tears were already falling from his eyes. Maki didn't know what to think, but she just kept following him.

Kokichi dipped behind a bookshelf. Maki heard a door open and quickly close. When she went around, she didn't see Kokichi. What she DID see was a small trapdoor. Curiosity fueling her, she opened the trapdoor to see a crawl space lined in wood

When she got in and got down there, she want down the only hallway she saw. As she crawled though the tunnel, she hear heard heavy breathing. Hyperventilating, and crying.

At the end of the tunnel, she found Kokichi. He was sitting in the corner of a small room. It was so small that Maki could only sit.

Maki could tell that Kokichi was having a panic attack. He was pulling on his hair, almost ripping it out. Tears ran down his face and he was breathing hard.