Gone Missing Part 2

A.U: Trans Kokichi (ftm)

Kokichi shook. He didn't want to his this man ever again. Danzo Shimora. His ex boyfriend. When they were together, he controls everything about Kokichi's life for a year. What he could eat. When he could sleep. What he wore. Of course, he was a she back then.

He was also the reason Kokichi wore his scarf. Kokichi had been building up the courage to leave for weeks. When Danzo found out, he grabbed Kokichi by the neck. He dragged him into the bedroom. He tied her up nearly strangled her. Kokichi still had the scars form it.

Danzo walked over. He placed a hand of his cheek. "What happened to your chest? Why is it so flat?"

He ripped off his scarf. "Oh no." He grinned. "What happened there?"

Kokichi tried to lean back, but there was nowhere for him to lean back.

Danzo walked over to a bag that was tied to a post in the corner. He pulled a needle out, and a small vile. "I need to do some investigating." He took the cap off the needle and stuck it into the vile. As he walked back over to Kokichi, he tapped the air out of the syringe.

Kokichi eyes widened as he got closer. Danzo plunged it into Kokichi's neck, causing the boy to let out a muffled scream. Suddenly, his whole body went numb.

Danzo removed the ropes, but he kept the gag on. He pulled out a pair a scissors. He cut off Kokichi's shirt. When he saw the binder, his face went red. "You little b¡tch!" He kicked Kokichi in the ribs. His body was so numb that he couldn't move. "You are a girl!"

He snipped thd binder off, and Kokichi's bræsts fell to the sides. They were quite large.

The look in his eyes changed. "You need punishment." He used the scissors to cut off Kokichi's pants and undergarments. He grabbed a handful of Kokichi's hair and dragged him to the corner. There were chains there. The inside of the chains was lined with sharp spikes.

He clashed them around Kokichi's wrist, and he screamed, though it was muffled. Danzo removed the gag.

Kokichi looked at him. "Why?"

Danzo punched him in the face. "You don't get to talk, you little b¡tch." He slammed Kokichi into the wall.

Pain clouded his vision as well as the tears he was helding back. Pain exploded on his back. He cried out as Danzo whipped him.

Danzo laughed at the pain in his face. He continued to whip the purple haired boy for several minutes. Bloody lashed scored his back. Blood ran down his legs.

But Danzo wasn't done. He was sadistic. He grabbed a bottle of lemon juice and squinted it into the open wounds.

Kokichi screamed. He hated this. Tears fell from his eyes. He still couldn't move.

Danzo twisted Kokichi around. With the way the chains were held up, one could spin around with no problem. Danzo held Kokichi's chin. He slammed the trans boy's back into the dirty wall.
Kokichi held back another scream. Danzo proceeded to punch and kick Kokichi in the stomach until Kokichi coughed out a bit of blood.

Danzo smiled. He seemed to be satisfied. He walked up the stairs and slammed the door shut. Kokichi heard it lock. Tears fell freely from his eyes. Why? Why was this happening? He needed help.

《•~~~•》

Shuichi stood at his uncle's side. They were talking about how to find Danzo. He didn't have a job, his parents didn't know where he was, and he didn't have a phone.

Suki's partner, Rowin Kanoko sighed. "How are we going to find him? There was nothing at the sence. We went through all the dumpster in the area. We didn't find anything from the kid."