Destoryed

A.U: The Ultimate Bomber is a member of DICE. They were able to find the location of the killing game and set up bombs. This takes place after Ch. 1. Kokichi also figured out that Tsumugi is the mastermind.

"Rise and shine Ursai!" Kokichi groaned and covered his ear to block out the Monokubs voices. Part of him knew that he had to get up.

"Master Kokichi!" Said boy shot up and looked at the TV. One of his followers, the Ultimate Hacker, had managed to get in.

Kokichi nodded, indicating for her to continue. The TV glitch as she spoke. "I don't have much time Master Kokichi. It is finished. Its going to happen today. Get ready." Kokichi put a finger to his lip. He didn't want the others to know. She nodded and glitched away.

Kokichi took a deep breath. His biggest priority was keeping the others safe. He walked out his room and want to the dinning hall.

When he got there, he saw everyone else was already there. Shuichi noticed him and nodded in greeting.

Suddenly, Monokuma made an announcement. "All students come to the gym! Now!"

Kokichi bit his lip and was the first out. 'He might have found 4 snooping in the system.'

When everyone got there, the curtains raised from the stage. They found Monokuma with a very red face.

'Isn't he a robot?' Kokichi looked at him. 'How is that even possible?'

"Alright you little brats." Monokuma growled. "Which one of you did it?"

Shuichi looked around. "Um, do what?"

Monokuma shook with anger. "Which one of you hacked my system!"

All the students, including Kokichi, looked at Mui. Kokichi was only looking at her to play along. She was the Ultimate Inventer, so she might be able to hack.

Mui want pink. "I-it wasn't me! Not even the Ultimate Inventer, Mui Iruma can hack into this network. "

Shuichi touched his chin. Kokichi looked at him. He was good at reading body language. He could tell that Shuichi was in deep thought.

Monokuma crossed his arms. "Well then, which one of brats did it?"

Kokichi scratched his wrist. "None of us are going to admit it. If your so smart, you should know that."

The black and white bear sneered. "What are you saying?"

Kokichi scratched his wrist again. Suddenly, Monokuma started to glitch. Everyone gasped. Everyone besides Kokichi. He smiled as the Monokubs started to short circlet.

Shuichi noticed this. 'What is going on?'

The building started shaking. Explosions rang out. The students looked around. As they watched, the ceiling started to crumble around them. A large amount of the ceiling suddenly fell. It landed squarely on Tsumugi, killing her instantly.

Everyone, minus Kokichi, screamed.

Kirumi looked at them. "Hurry! We must get out of here!"

They all started running. Kokichi stayed a few feet behind Shuichi. He kept looking up, making sure that the ceiling wouldn't hit them.

A large chunk of the ceiling fell. Kokichi could tell it was going to hit Shuichi. He yelled out. "Shuichi! Look out!" He charged forward and tackled Shuichi.

The large chunk of roof crashed right behind them. Kokichi pulled Shuichi back up. "Go! Go!"

Shuichi was a bit dazed, but Kokichi pulled him along. "Ko-Kokichi? Did you just?"