LOL (part 2)

A.U: FNAF crossover! Kokichi died years before the killing game. (Cause if death with be reviled, but think old Willy A.) Kokichi possesses Lolbit.

Kokichi watched as Monokuma walked around. He had put himself into the bear again, as it was the most convenient. However, it was now time to put his plan into action.

He left the bear and zipped around. He knew that everyone was hanging out in the dinning hall. He would lead them to a room were they would get to see Tsumigi die.

He smiled. He went to the first place he needed to be in. He giggled, but not in his voice. It was in a young child's voice. That of a little girl.

The others looked around. Katio gulped. "Um, did you guys hear that?"

Himiko looked at him. "If you mean a child's laugh, then yes."

Kokichi giggled again. He was able to do because he was able to switch voice boxes. He was currently using Baby's.

Angie shivered. "Atua doesn't like this."

Kokichi smiled. "I guess you forgot about me."

Tenko spun around several times. "Who said that? Is it Monokuma?"

The bear appeared. "Is what me?"

Shuichi flinched. "You're not doing this?"

Monokuma looked at him. "Wh-"

Kokichi smirked. "Looks like something bad happened." The bear jumped.

The black and white bear's eyes darted around. "Who said that?"

"We need you."

Shuichi called out. "For what?"

Katio looked at him. "Are you crazy?"

Shuichi held up his hand. Kokichi smiled. "We need you, so we can hide."

Maki caught onto what Shuichi was doing. He was trying to knew who with was. "Hide from what?"

The others also seemed to be catching on. They stayed quiet.

Kokichi smiled. "I can show you. But I need you to trust me."

Kokichi actived at the code he put Monokuma. The bear glitched and fell back. Smoke emitting from its neck. The rest of the students were shocked.

Angie looked up. "Will you keep us safe?"

Kokichi smiled. "Yes. Do you trust me?"

Tsumigi shivered. "I don't know guys. I don't like this."

Shuichi sighed. "Will you have ill will to us?"

"No. Will you follow me?"

Shuichi looked at the other. "All in favor?"

Everyone other then Tsumigi raises their hand. Shuichi sighed. "Yes. Where do we go?"

Kokichi did a small fist pump. "Leave this room and have your back to the door."

Kokichi's fellow student followed his instructions as he lead them to the room. He had lit up the room, and used his glitches to hide Lolbit.

Shuichi looked around. "Where are we?"

The moment everyone entered the room. The lights went out. People screamed. Suddenly, Shuichi felt something go by. The problem was, he didn't hear footsteps. Shuichi collapsed to his knees and blacked out.

Little did he know, but everyone else blackout as well. Kokichi had gone through them in spirit form. This allowed him to knock them out for a few hours. He quickly got to work.